• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic and the Broken World

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only problem I see with that section is that if you mess up, you'll either die a slow, painful death or you'll get sent back to the beginning of it.

thanks for the reply!
if you get hit and fall on the fans, they will actually save you from the death pit

Attachments

• srb20202.gif
    srb20202.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 316
In all honesty, I never knew that was a thing. I just thought you'd fall into the pit, ignoring the fans. Regardless, I was talking about moving at an angle.

In all honesty, I never knew that was a thing. I just thought you'd fall into the pit, ignoring the fans. Regardless, I was talking about moving at an angle.

the section can become very hard especially if you enter it while going fast, but luckily i left this before the section...

Attachments

• srb20203.gif
    srb20203.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 465
trying some stuff in TCZ4, but im unsure on what to put here or how

Attachments

• srb20209.gif
    srb20209.gif
    6.6 MB · Views: 565
i had some inspiration for BFZ1 and worked on it in these days

Attachments

• srb20175.png
    srb20175.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 337
  • srb20176.png
    srb20176.png
    165 KB · Views: 352
  • srb20177.png
    srb20177.png
    162 KB · Views: 363
  • srb20229.gif
    srb20229.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 350
  • srb20227.gif
    srb20227.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 356
  • srb20226.gif
    srb20226.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 355
doing some small edits on FCZ2 and i think i can say the level its complete

Attachments

• srb20231.gif
    srb20231.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 338
  • srb20235.gif
    srb20235.gif
    644.3 KB · Views: 512
i completed BFZ1, now i can continue TCZ2

Attachments

• srb20244.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 483
  • srb20246.gif
    3 MB · Views: 501
  • srb20181.jpg
    srb20181.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 347
I can't help but feel worried for whoever loses the Bubble Shield in that section. Did you at least put a golden bubble shield monitor at the bottom, or something similar?

that part is actually only used for an emblem, thus there is only 1 bubble shield monitor in the map, but i could add something similar in another level...in case i do i will use a golden monitor there

continuing to work on TCZ2, enjoy these new spoilers

Attachments

• srb20259.gif
    231.8 KB · Views: 470
  • srb20252.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 500
  • srb20257.gif
    6.9 MB · Views: 352
ideas

hey, i have some ideas for renaming stages
(its ok if u dont rename to what i say its just an idea)
broken flower to error flower zone
techno chrashing to.. i dont have any ideas for this zone
chaos computer zone to cyber fortress zone (then after the boss you get sent to a level called chaos computer zone. the level is just a small room in cyber fortress)

the other 4 zones doesnt need renaming theyre good

Last edited:
Cyberfortress actually sounds like a really fucking cool name- If you don't end up using this I definitely will.

Broken Flower and Error Flower don't sound good- nor do they make sense contextually either.
The flower seems to be in there because "Hehehe Greenflower"

Corrupt Vista?

Techno Crashing has the same issue naming wise that Broken Flower has- that is it's an uncreative edit of a vanilla zone name that doesn't even make much sense.

You could still keep the techno in there without it coming off as a blatant ripoff- Techno Terminal, maybe? Twisted Technology?

Something of the sorts.

Cyberfortress actually sounds like a really fucking cool name- If you don't end up using this I definitely will.

Broken Flower and Error Flower don't sound good- nor do they make sense contextually either.

Corrupt Vista?

Techno Crashing has the same issue naming wise that Broken Flower has- that is it's an uncreative edit of a vanilla zone name that doesn't even make much sense.

You could still keep the techno in there without it coming off as a blatant ripoff- Techno Terminal, maybe? Twisted Technology?

Something of the sorts.

Yeah, he really should change the names, like, seriously. Unknown Chaos Zone? Final Chaos Zone? What even are these names, dude?

hey, i have some ideas for renaming stages
(its ok if u dont rename to what i say its just an idea)
broken flower to error flower zone
techno chrashing to.. i dont have any ideas for this zone
chaos computer zone to cyber fortress zone (then after the boss you get sent to a level called chaos computer zone. the level is just a small room in cyber fortress)

the other 4 zones doesnt need renaming theyre good

thanks for the reply (and for the others that ill have to answer too soon)
i think BrokenFlower sounds better than ErrorFlower
for techno crashing i could change the name if someone suggests a better one
and for Chaos Computer...originally the stage was called Corrupted Computer but i had to change it since it would not make much sense that the computer is called chaos computer but when you enter it the stage has a different name than the computer (cyberfortress sounds cool tho)

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Corrupt Vista?

Something of the sorts.

thanks for your reply too

for cyberfortress i could use it in a bonus stage or something
brokenflower is called like that to signify that you are in greenflower but it has been corrupted so the name was changed (when i started with this mod i had dumb ideas i know but its too late for massive changes and i have to continue like this)

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Yeah, he really should change the names, like, seriously. Unknown Chaos Zone? Final Chaos Zone? What even are these names, dude?

...as i said before, when i started the mod i had dumb ideas but now i feel like its too late for massive changes of story and names

The final zone should be just be called system32, cause you could go inside the computer.
Just throwing ideas at a wall and seeing if they'll stick.

UCZ was now renamed to System Core Zone, i added some things to it and decided to:
-hide the 7th emerald in SCZ1 rater than HPZ to decrease the difficulty
-FCZ1 and 2 are now SCZ2 and 3 while for UCZ2 ill decide later

Attachments

• srb20185.png
    srb20185.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 473
  • srb20261.gif
    srb20261.gif
    269 KB · Views: 364
  • srb20263.gif
    srb20263.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 348
  • srb20264.gif
    srb20264.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 384
  • srb20266.gif
    srb20266.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 545
development is going slower becouse im busy with other problems but im still continuing TCZ2

Attachments

• srb20273.gif
    srb20273.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 538
  • srb20271.gif
    srb20271.gif
    6.1 MB · Views: 589
  • srb20270.gif
    srb20270.gif
    4.1 MB · Views: 514
  • srb20274.gif
    srb20274.gif
    7.9 MB · Views: 364
  • srb20188.png
    srb20188.png
    104.3 KB · Views: 364
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back