• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic.exe concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revan

Formerly Icefox
this is first concept of sonic.exe

PLAYA1_zps9bfabe4a.png

...um, this is nothing short of Sonic with black eyes, red pupils and ...whatever that is on his cheeks.

I'm not that familiar with whatever "Sonic.exe" even is, but what do you actually intend to do to make this character anything interesting at all?

It's a gory creepypasta made to ruin your childhood. Honestly, I'd rather see that thing banned but it's nearly everywhere on SRB2. I hope you can see why you shouldn't allow this kind of crap here.

...Really?

As said this is a recolor. OF THE EYES. Nothing else. :I At least go into some effort to change the poses and stuff. Or better yet, stop with the Sonic.EXE nonesense altogether. It's just... what... it got old a loooong time ago. Unless you hope to scare little kids by pretending to be Sonic.EXE, this has little to no point. It hardly has any even if that is a case. But nonetheless, have fun recoloring the eyes of... how many frames is it?

I'm not that familiar with whatever "Sonic.exe" even is, but what do you actually intend to do to make this character anything interesting at all?

It is a creepy pasta that started on the Internet and from it, it has spawned a great fan game that recreated the events of the said creepy pasta and even a Sonic 1 hack of it.

Personally, I don't see a SONIC.EXE mod looking good with SRB2 with or without LUA in my opinion.

...whatever that is on his cheeks.

That is blood coming down from his eyes.

Last edited:
Can I just be the millionth person to say...

NO. GOD, NO. PLEASE. NO. NOOOOOOOOO--

The last thing we need is a boring, effortless "recolor" -- not even sure if it can be called that, hence the quotation marks -- of Sonic.plr plaguing the servers in favor of those who're utterly obsessed with some old and overly-played-out creepypasta. But in all honesty, if you're going to continue with it anyways, at least put more effort into it. Make the base from scratch for starters. At least that way, if we do have to put up with it, it won't be an eyesore.

To be quite frank, I'm amazed this wasn't locked immediately by the moderator. Effortless, awful looking recolors aren't exactly allowed, and the fact that it's based off of something as pointless as a creepypasta is bad enough without it being a flagrant disregard for any sort of work ethic.

As pointed out by everyone in this thread, this is an effortless recolor based on a cancerous, stupid meme. We don't allow such things on the SRB2MB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back