Wad adding help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mast

Hi i need help adding wads to my game. I know how to add them in solo(i use the console). But when im making a server it says the file wasnt found but in solo they found it. And when i use the launcher it says:

SRB2.SRB/SRB2.WAD not found! Expected in
C:/Desktop/SRB2/DOWNLOAD, ss files:
C:/Desktop/SRB2/DOWNLOAD/srb2.srb and
C:/Desktop/SRB2/DOWNLOAD/srb2.wad

Please help me. :(

This is a bug in the launcher. When you try to load WADs in a different directory, it'll make that SRB2's main directory. So the executable will be run, but on a different directory and hence it won't find the files. Try copying SRB2WIN to a different directory and running that copy. You'll get exactly the same result.

Solution? Loading the WAD manually once the game is running, or using the command line. Sorry :(

So you want me to load in the files using console? But that what i was doing the whole time.-_-'

I just keep ma WADS in the main folder. All the time. Helps. (Or the DOWNLOADS folder (for WADS I don't actually use))

Kopper said:
I just keep ma WADS in the main folder. All the time. Helps. (Or the DOWNLOADS folder (for WADS I don't actually use))
Same here, but I've really gotta clean out my folder.

Why not use Oogaland's MS Launcher instead? It also saves you from having to go on SRB2 to view what netgames are running and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back