Nostalgia Critic V2.1

RobinE

attachment.php

attachment.php

Doug Walker aka The Nostalgia Critic screams and whines his way into SRB2 Karts! This will hopefully be one of many racers I make for SRB2 Karts. Enjoy!

ytV3twc.gif

V.1.1 Update:
Fixed naming inconsistencies and changed out some lines to fit the character more.

V.2 Update:
Polished up the entire sprite sheet to look all around better than before and color palette goes over the entire suit.

V2.1 Update:
Changed prefcolors to the correct palette

Extra thanks goes to: The Lazer Sofa and Mecha Cat Boi for giving me tips on how to improve the sprites.

Stats:
Speed: 3
Weight: 3

Attachments

• kart0028.gif
    kart0028.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 4,556
  • kart0028.gif
    kart0028.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 4,948
  • kart0026.gif
    kart0026.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 381
  • kart0029.gif
    kart0029.gif
    6.6 MB · Views: 721
  • KC_NostalgiaCritic_v_2_1.zip
    973.9 KB · Views: 868
Last edited:
Well, uh... I guess this can go in releases, fine. But uh, why is his filename Doug Walker, when its his Nostalgia Critic character, and then the name in the game is just "nostalgia"? Like, not even capitalized? I could barely even tell it was Doug's voice until I took damage. I feel like potential was squandered here.

Well, uh... I guess this can go in releases, fine. But uh, why is his filename Doug Walker, when its his Nostalgia Critic character, and then the name in the game is just "nostalgia"? Like, not even capitalized? I could barely even tell it was Doug's voice until I took damage. I feel like potential was squandered here.

Ah, I see my bad.

Making an update fixing the names so they are consistent and replacing some lines.

Oh, forgot to mention, replace the spaces and the period in 1.1 in the filename with underscores, or it could cause issues. Not to mention being inconsistent with other wads.

Update v.2 is out:
Polished up the entire sprite sheet to look all around better than before thanks to feedback and color palette goes over the entire suit.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back