[Open Assets] Metronome

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SSG3

Oh, THAT Youtuber...
This adds metronome usable in non-ringslinger gametypes using ring toss and 20 rings. As the abilities are random, I'll put each ability's description of what they do in a spoiler... just to save on scrolling.

Super peelout (Credits to motdspork): Makes you shoot forwards at a fixed speed. Note that this changes to a fast thok if used in midair.

High jump: Shoots you into the air, allowing you to use your abilities even if you used it before. Note that it doesn't reset Shadow's Chaos Control count.

Some unnamed spiked powerup: Allows you to break spikes like metal sonic just by touching them, but not jumping on top/directly below it (you guessed it... just the sides), otherwise you'll take damage as usual. This lasts 30 seconds. If this gets triggered again, the timer will be replenished.

Sylveon's Moonblast (lat allowed me to use it, so credits to him for that): Shoots a moonblast projectile exactly identical to Sylveon's. This has a 1 in 20 chance of turning into a Super Moonblast.

It also has a 1 in 30 chance of becoming a dud. If you don't have any rings when this happens, you'll lose a life. If you do have spare rings, you'll get knocked back but won't lose any rings or shields you have. Also, in either situation, the player who got the dud will hear bowser's evil laugh. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

As it's randomised by the LUA, there will only be one gif showing 1 ability. The others you can find out by yourself.

AgonizingWearyIcelandichorse.gif

Attachments

• Metronome.zip
    104.8 KB · Views: 416
Last edited:
I'm thinking of making this bigger by adding more usable moves, not just metronome, in this wad, plus a gb-like battlefield to use them on. Should I make this in the next update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back