• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ZeekyHBomb.wad (Yes, another Joke character!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing a Joke character as well. This is Zeeky H Bomb from the Flash movie "The Demented Cartoon Movie"

The First Beta is out
http://www.supersanctuary.com/srpgp/ffh/265044

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
srb20034li2.png

That looks like my current Avatar except no text
srb20032dv6.png

Lets send REDXVI to the moon. :D
srb20036oc1.png

I think he would be the perfect partner for HMS123311. LOL!

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
this, is a wierd wad.

I only have 3 things to say

W... T... F...

Well if you watch the 30 minute flash movie. You'll understand how retarded and so much like HMS123311 it is. :twisted:

And your avatar scares me. LOL! J/K

ROFL!!!! XD XD XD I saw the flash before but couldn't find it anywhere!!! But MAN this is hilarious!!! I might ACTUALLY DOWNLOAD it!!!!!! XD XD XD Well, when there is a link for it, that is

Daniel The Falcon said:
MegaUltraDoomsdayFlySuperHyperSonCelisTails463555 would be. And guess whos making it? Not me!

Neither am I. And his name is too long. Even shorted it's Long like so:
"MUDFSHSCT463555"

I don't think that guy is going to be made. Sorry :(

It's funny and all, but that shadings kinda.....crappy.
I'll try to get you a tutorial on shading spheres later.

Shu said:
I'll try to get you a tutorial on shading spheres later.

I'll use your tutorial on my other Wads. I think it too late to do this wad again.

As long as it uses either Paint, GIMP or Adobe Photoshop. I don't have paint shop Pro. :(

It's more than one, less than most, but theres a few. I beleive its one base sprite, with stuff added for the face, etc.

camo man said:
Shuffle said:
Why did you put this in the Editing section..? Eh, whatever.
When he started out he didn't have the wad finished, he only had screens thats why this is in editing.

Dash the Hedgehog said:
Please move this to Releases

What I said Shuffle :wink:

NOTE: There is a bug error with him in JTE. He doesn't stop using his attack. This causes a huge lag then JTE shuts down. :(

Sorry for the Omega Necrobump, but I would really like this character, but Supersanctuary link never really work for me...could you please upload it somewhere else? Thanks in advance if you do :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back