• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Joke Character WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazingPhoenix

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Okay, this will be a wad that will display various names of n00bs on the forums, highly annoying ones.
(Dark Mystic, amy=666, Chaoman, etc).
I will post a pic sometime tonight :P.

Add Shadowsfollower, and SuperSonicTales. Seriously though, even if this wad is made, Mystic will lock it. Funny idea, though.

screenshot0059iy.png

I know its a cheap replacment of Wii, though, but this is a joke WAD anyway.

KingofFlames said:
Okay, this will be a wad that will display various names of n00bs on the forums, highly annoying ones.
(Dark Mystic, amy=666, Chaoman, etc).
I will post a pic sometime tonight :P.

im not a noob. i was once. but not anymore.
(however, i can be annoying at times)

This'll be fun! Shoot the noobs!
But seriously something I do are nOOb so I wouldn't mind shooting myself..Makes a bot named ryan.

People, there is a fine line between making fun of someone when they do something dumb and just making fun of them.

This is spiteful, and we do not need this crap on our forums. Don't be an asshole. Doing something like this is even worse than being the idiotic n00b in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back