• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Metal Anyone v3 (dead project, check v2.5 release)

Hinote's ability is pretty much a double jump but with VFX, so I don't know. Flare's a complicated case, since there's been some problems with the creator recently.

Yo!
So, I have a few ideas:
Violet - Hinote - Flare Jump
Gold - Flare (speedrunner) - Fall switch
Hope you can add it!

that Flare speedrunner palette really gives me a lot of no no vibes
since the character was created by... it's a long story

Hinote's ability is pretty much a double jump but with VFX, so I don't know. Flare's a complicated case, since there's been some problems with the creator recently.
Well, as for Hinote the flames she creates can actually damage enemies, and as for flare, I think his creator was jeck jims or the other guy that help with the creation of the 2.1 mod

Espio's been in for a while. He doesn't have the Fall Switch but he's in. The original has Fall Switch, yes, but I've had some issues with the original Slow Fall character, and I've decided to use Espio instead. I'm probably gonna re-add Fall Switch at some point, I like the ability, but as of now I don't know any other character to fit with Fall Switch (other than Flare, but it's kinda risky to use him)

I already have a character that's going to have a similar moveset. Even if I did put Skip, he wouldn't have his monitor crafting ability, since I don't want a fully fledged character for each color. TL;DR I want to keep the sets simple.

What about
SRBii - Multithok
and it used this FD White color I made "0,0,0,208,208,208,2,2,2,208,208,208,2,2,2,2"

The color should be a similar color to the character. If you could get a fitting color for SRBii I could add him in.

Last edited:
I would love to see shrimp to be a part of this, use color Shrimpy and give them Swimming and Bomb Rush, maybe Aqua Affinity too.

The color should be a similar color to the character. If you could get a fitting color for SRBii I could add him in.
What about final demo dark blue? {150,152,153,154,154,155,156,157,158,158,159,253,253,254,254,111}

What about FD Dark Blue? "150,152,153,154,154,155,156,157,158,158,159,253,253,254,254,111"
Looks similar to SRBii and especially Metal SRBii
EdFoHANWoAAlQYg

What about final demo dark blue? {150,152,153,154,154,155,156,157,158,158,159,253,253,254,254,111}

huh

Last edited:
Here's a sweet idea:
Pink - Kirby - Copy

He'll basically just scan an enemy (Like Kirby's Scan Ability from Super Star) and get one of Kirby's copy abilities accordingly

Here's a sweet idea:
Pink - Kirby - Copy

He'll basically just scan an enemy (Like Kirby's Scan Ability from Super Star) and get one of Kirby's copy abilities accordingly

why not scan enemies for the other palettes?
I was thinking of making it a single use.
by scanning an enemy you will get a skill that looks more like the character (for example Bird Aircraft Strike Hazard gives you the Tails skill) etc...
to enemies without skills, you will be changed the skill to a random one.
of course, allies counts as well, because my idea comes specifically from that.

Last edited:
Here's some ideas I had:
* Shadow Android - Machine Gun & Homing Bounce
* Alt. Sonic - Atom Dash & Super Boost Mode
* Xtreme - Spin Slash (Yes, you have my permission)
You should also add super rare (1% chance) abilities that are really powerful, or just jokes, like this:
* HMS123311 - Chaos Control Armageddon Multi-Thok
* Simpleflips - Backwards Long Jump
* Earless - Killing Dead

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back