Resource icon

Noob from Town of Robloxia: Destroyed enters SRB2! (v2)

Emi

does nothing - not in the community anymore
noob_css.png

Noob, from Town of Robloxia: Destroyed joins SRB2! He's a unique take on the classic ROBLOX character from the webcomic, which is an UNDERTALE AU based on ROBLOX!
Please check it out. https://twitter.com/ToR_DOfficial

Abilities:
Jetpack - Double jump and hold to fly for a while.
Linked Sword - Press spin on the ground or in the air to use the Linked Sword as a close range attack!
Gravity Coil: Press Custom 1 to use the gravity coil, lowering your gravity for 10 seconds with a cooldown of 20 seconds.

I'd recommend using the Gravity Coil and Jetpack to make the latter more powerful.

This is my first character mod, so i hope everyone likes it!

btw press tossflag

Supports:
Dirk - Frozen Sprites
Kirby - Gives Kirby Bomb when swallowed
XMomentum - Fall sprites upon failing a trick

Changelog:
v1 - Release
v2 - Gave him support for a few mods.

Credits
Emi - Spriting
Frostikiin, Bloopsdoob and SMS Alfredo - Noobs lua, without you three this wouldn't be possible!
KellelAgain07 - Creating Town of Robloxia: Destroyed, the UNDERTALE x Roblox AU where this iteration of Noob is from.
My pals - For motivating and helping me with the development of this funky dude
The ToR:D discord server - Your feedback and generally making my day happier whenever i posted teasers :)

Supporters / CoAuthors

Attachments

• noob css.png
    noob css.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 926
  • srb20307.gif
    srb20307.gif
    408.4 KB · Views: 919
  • srb20309.gif
    srb20309.gif
    7.8 MB · Views: 2,227
  • srb20310.gif
    srb20310.gif
    7.8 MB · Views: 1,205
  • srb20311.gif
    srb20311.gif
    5.5 MB · Views: 853
  • CL_Noob_v2.pk3
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,434
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god raining tacos no why, get the fuck out now

Now I may not exactly want to say anything good or bad about this myself, you shouldn't be an asshole to someone's first character. This has a fair amount of effort in it and you shouldn't insult it like that. Give actual feedback, like I will when I get around to actually playing this later.

Now I may not exactly want to say anything good or bad about this myself, you shouldn't be an asshole to someone's first character. This has a fair amount of effort in it and you shouldn't insult it like that. Give actual feedback, like I will when I get around to actually playing this later.

i think it was a joke based on how much raining tacos was played in games with boomboxes on roblox which is totally why i added it

Updated to Version 2
- Added support for a few mods

sorry for this mean and probably out of context question, but why an Undertale AU?

Last edited:
Welp, Undertale stuff was gonna make it here eventually. Not sure why there's a Roblox X Undertale thing, but sure. Was the character purposefully made to be this small..?

Welp, Undertale stuff was gonna make it here eventually. Not sure why there's a Roblox X Undertale thing, but sure. Was the character purposefully made to be this small..?
Uhhh, hires moment. I was fine with the size i have him at.
Maaybe sometime i'll increase it but doing so wiil just cause him to lag more with stuff like Sloperollangle

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

this cant be real

its very real

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back