This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
For the sake of consistency, you should probably keep all of his limbs the same size. After you make one sprite, make horizontal line references that you can use for every other frame of his animation. This will help him not wibble and wobble as much as he currently does.

Yeah, that wobbling definitely does give him a unique look. He looks like he is made out of crayons and watercolor, I like these sprites! I'll now try him out, that description is very good, almost better than most good mods

2.2 is Here!
New Ledge Animation
Removed From Title Screen
Put Cman Back In Credits!
Model In Progress (i'm working on it at the time this was posted!
New Wad On Technology!
Fixed XMomentum Problems
Fixed Cman In Online Problems!

Fixed Hyper Sparx Problem (xmomentum)

New Cross Momentum Above!

Cman, why is your file archived in a .RAR when the file inside is a .pk3? You can upload .pk3 files directly to the mb as attechments.

Oh yes, if it's a pk3, don't make it a rar too. The point of rars is to save space, but pk3s are already compressed (which is cool) so don't use a rar also.

All it does is make downloading Cman take an extra step to download and play.

He really discovered the power of the "BB Code's", seriously... too much colors on the description.

Anyway... good to see an new update of this character.

In addition, Cman's filename does not have the L in it for Lua. Has he always not had it? He really should be VCL.

One of your music lumps, which lasts around a single minute, is worth a whooping eleven megabytes due to it being in WAV format.
uXVYS4b.png

Consider using Audacity or any other software to convert it to a different format that results in a smaller file?
For example, converting to .ogg results in a ~738kb file.

Converting to a 0 quality ogg is almost indistinguishable compared to a full quality ogg.

Edit: Maybe consider doing such with all audio lumps, not just that one? Doing so will greatly reduce the file size of your character.

Last edited:
if you wanna make a persona compatibility its good but i think that you should voice act him to make him feel in place cus rn i played hm 2sec in srb2 persona cus of the fact he had no voice and felt empty exept that i think that for the first compatible character with srb2 persona he quite good
edit:so i did the effort of playing him during the a whole 30 minutes so he do is very violent when speaking of damage but ye exept that he really need a voice actig i think ill try to keep playing him trough cus he do worth to be played on srb2 persona i think that i will lay him really only on this mod because he is very fun to play as and i think i cold troll my bro using this chaarcter against him so ye ill give him 4 stars for the try and for being the first srb2 persona custom char

Last edited:
isn't kanade the first srb2p supported character mod though

Yes, Yes she is.
THE WORLD'S FIRST SRB2 PERSONA SUPPORTED MOD!

W r o n g .
Kanade was the first SRB2P supported mod, you maybe would change it to something like...

THE WORLD'S second SRB2 PERSONA SUPPORTED MOD!

kanade may have just had the compatibility before srb2 persona was out cus i dunno seems sus that she is only on her v1 never got updated and still she is compatible so she must be a pre compatible character so i think it doesnt count

Last edited:
kanade may have just had the compatibility before srb2 persona was out cus i dunno seems sus that she is only on her v1 never got updated and still she is compatible so she must be a pre compatible character so i think it doesnt count

Kanade was actually released by Lat'... So... I think it's a good movemove right there

Lat' created Kanade AND SRB2Persona, so maybe she made her character to be compatible before the SRB2Persona demo released, and also, that there are Kanade sprites on "srb2pgraphics" so...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back