Most popular specie for fan characters

Which of these have you seen most as Sonic fan characters?

• Fox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CrossBreeds

• Cat

• Hedgehog

• Rabbit

• Crocodile

• Insect (Bee, Wasp, etc)

• Chameleon

• Echidna

• Other Animal types (Wolf, Dog, Owl, etc)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My fancharacter's a kitsune, but Hedgehogs are definately overpopular. Look around the internet, you'll see millions of Sonic recolours as fan-characters.

Is there any furry-related site where you can't find foxes? :P

As for Sonic fandom, I haven't really decided whether it's foxes or hedgehogs. I'd put my money on hedgehogs though.

Fan characters in general are overpopular. Why not be original instead of recoloring a Sonic character and giving it badly drawn clothing?

Of course, this is coming from someone who has been using the same image I found on an imageboard as an avatar for years.

See, even Walter has a fox in his avatar. (Which is pretty nice-looking... who drew that, anyway?)

Me, though? I have a cow. Writer of Fullmetal Alchemist, she is.

Yeah, that's to be expected.

I recall that I went on the board for a furry comic once. Didn't really fit in, so I silently disappeared from it. I'm too anti-social.

I've been nearly everywhere and I seen tons of sonic recolours and tons of overdone hedgehog remakes (crossbreeds included as Hedgehog seems to be the main body for them).

Mystic said:
Fan characters in general are overpopular. Why not be original instead of recoloring a Sonic character and giving it badly drawn clothing?

I made that clothes from this tutorial section on Sonic Spriters Network. I've been studying it for ages.

http://www.ssn.sonicstadium.org/index.php?sid=tutorials&id=Intermediate&page=clothingindex

Also, Halkel has some changes that keeps him off the recolour of sonic, Note his qurills. I seen recolours that are not even put effort on, i put alot of effort and time on his design.

What do you mean by original, btw? You mean like furrys that are animals with human bodies or somethin'?

Dear god Halkel....

Never draw Amy without clothes again....

She has the figure of a 60-year-old lady....

That's probably the second....third....fourth! Yeah, fourth grossest picture of Amy I've ever seen... :eek:

Mystic said:

Of course, this is coming from someone who has been using the same image I found on an imageboard as an avatar for years.

Praise to the person who (other than being an autocratic bastard a lot of the time) makes a lot of sense.

That is exactly what I say.

Stick with the originals or make your own... from SCRATCH.

ZOMG LEIEK TEH GREEEENZ ZONGIC! HE SSsI ACLELD "ZONIG!"

I'd read quite a few Sonic fanfiction stories when I was a bit younger, and every single one had a friggin' fox, so I'm going with our vulpine choice.

Hell, I tried to write a fanfic once, and I ended up using a fox. Luckily, I'm not so dumb to just recolor Tails, and it got some good reveiws in its day. Dunno where it went, now, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back