The strange thing in SRB2CS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

*LightSpeedAlexey*

The Final True LightSpeed.
Guys. One thing worries me about SRB2CS. When I host, players try to join, but they get C-Fail (maybe). Here's the example from log.txt:
Master Server Updated Successfully!
Player 1 renamed to *LightSpeedAlexey*
Levels will end after 5 minutes.
Player 1 has joined the game.
Player 1 has timed out of the server.
<*LightSpeedAlexey*> See?
Unregistering this server to the master server...
So, is there a way to fix that join problem?

Guys. One thing worries me about SRB2CS. When I host, players try to join, but they get C-Fail (maybe). Here's the example from log.txt:

So, is there a way to fix that join problem?
It just looks like they timed out on the server. It's just that their connection is bad to your server or their Internet is bad.

Well, it started even year ago when I hosted, ES and Jaky tried to join, but they got timed out. No idea. Actually I can join Angel's serv in SRB2CS, but when I'm hosting, all fail to join...

I hosted perfectly fine on Srb2CS a few days ago and I didn't see no timeout for me. It must be your connection or whoever is joining you. The only thing I noticed about this mod is that is has a little delay in object's which I dont think cause's a timeout. Does timeout happen when your hosting on normal srb2?

I hosted perfectly fine on Srb2CS a few days ago and I didn't see no timeout for me. It must be your connection or whoever is joining you. The only thing I noticed about this mod is that is has a little delay in object's which I dont think cause's a timeout. Does timeout happen when your hosting on normal srb2?
Happily no. Timeout doesn't happen when I host normal SRB2.

May 20th edit: The problem is solved! I removed WAD files from Autoexec.cfg and I installed SRB2CS in separate SRB2 folder for CS version without wads. It works perfectly now and I can host. Thanks to Flex77 and NameIsGeneric for help. Topic is closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back