What are YOU going to be for Halloween.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autosaver

I don't celebrate Halloween for religious reasons.
Though, if I could celebrate it. I would go buy that werehog costume that Xplay(I think..) used! :D

V from V for Vendetta.

I was lucky enough to find the entire costume at a local Halloween store.

Probably nothing. Although...I wouldn't mind cosplaying as someone if there was a character that looked like me and I already had the materials...
I'd probably cosplay as this guy since...I'm pretty much an exact replica of him. We're both short too. All I need is a cape. Too bad no one knows who he is. *removes tux and adds cape*. I guess I'd have to make my front hair a little longer o.o

Al.jpg
Philip.jpg

Last edited:
Luigi, considering how I have a very short mustache, but I might be someone else if I can find or make a better costume.

Not this year, but some Halloween I am going as Tanooki Mario. Not only do I have the body, I can do an almost perfect voice too! I will have to buy a mustache though, I would never have one thick enough just letting mine grow naturally.

I'm actually posting right now to make sure if SSNTails will tell us what this year's costume will be. Married and 'retired', I'm wondering if he's still going to be using his Batman Beyond custom again.

I'm with the religious group here, so I won't. Besides, I don't have the enthusiastic energy to be cosplaying, and the only way to get a GOOD custom is to get it from a Hollywood designer. All Spider-Man and Deadpool customs on the internet are completely horrible.

dwwip.jpg

Still working on the face... everything else is done.

As for religious reasons, if you're Jehovah Witness, I understand. If you're just standard Christian, then you're misled on the purpose and origins of Halloween - go do some research. People dressed up as demons to scare the demons away, not to become them. It was originally a pagan Celtic celebration that became Christian-based. Christmas was a Roman pagan winter celebration that became Christian-based. So why will you celebrate Halloween but not Christmas?

Last edited:
I don't celebrate Halloween. I probably wouldn't be interested in dressing up even if I did celebrate it, and trick-or-treating would mean nothing to me, since I don't eat sweets or chocolate.

I'm not going trick or treating this year.
But 2 years ago, I went as Link *From Legend of Zelda*, and Most people thought I was Peter Pan.
Although, A few people walking past me started randomly singing the theme from the NES original.

I'm going to be Fawful. I'll wear a red blanket, novelty swirly glasses, and when the little kids open the door, I'll say "I say to you WELCOME! Please partake of our myriad candied treats of deliciousness!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back