how do i add wad files???

Put the file you want to add into the folder where SRB2 is located. Start the game and open the console by pressing the "^" key. Then type in "addfile example.wad".

The "^" key? I'm pretty sure it is the "~" key. And I doubt it can be reconfigured.
Sorry, I'm from Germany. It's the "^" key for me. Unfortunately, that also means I always type "z" when I mean"y" and vice versa.

hey spirit dude it wont work it says error loading file file not added but when u use a space it tells me how to do it but it wont fucking work

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

that dont work my dude
it says error loading file file not loaded but when i use a space it wont work
both metheds are trash

Go to addons on the title screen. Put your addons in a folder that's in the SRB2 folder (the root of srb2, aka the folder that the .exe file is in). Then in the game when you pick addons, select the file you put the addons in, and the add-ons should be there.

Bruh 11 year bump LMAO.

Also yea, the addons menu didn't exist in two thousand fucking nine
Addfile was the method (although srb2net launcher was better back then). Also just because you did it wrong doesn't mean the method is trash. That means you're doing it wrong.

Now you can use the addons menu on the title screen, where you select it and then can choose your mod from there, with an actual, visual interface.

Also, can you try to be less rude next time? The way you phrased that post was infuriatingly dick-ish. We don't like that here haha. Anywho that's your first post I think you'll learn xd.

I know it's not the subject but isn't there a rule that forbid to bump an old (aka months old) thread?

Why aren't they automatically locked when they're not being bumped for at least half a year?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back