• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Let's make a disgustingly big collab map in 24 HOURS - 24hrSRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright alright here we go. Small note - if the map needs to be rotated, Linedef Effect 798 (custom effect) will break because it relies on dx of the line. Let me know and I could swap out a Lua that relies on dy if needed - it would probably be easier than manually adjusting those control sectors since I used quite a few of them.

Looking forward to see what everyone came up with!

Attachments

• kays24hrentry.zip
    52.9 KB · Views: 105
Here's my map, just two hours before the deadline.

V2 EDIT: Fixed a missing midtexture.

Attachments

• garrean24-v2.zip
    14.5 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Not totally satisfied with it, but here we go.

Attachments

• 24hkrabs.zip
    40.7 KB · Views: 113
Entry number uno

Here's mine. super simple.

Attachments

• mk-24h-Collab.zip
    38.8 KB · Views: 116
Here's my section. There are some linedef actions that the Wiki states their tag is irrelevant so I set them all to 2800 which is unused (and within my tag range). I'm pretty sure I did that to all of them, but if you find any at 0 just change to 2800 just in case so it doesn't break anything.

Attachments

• raze24hr.rar
    174.7 KB · Views: 105
Booyah, cranked mine out in two hours. (Now with bugfixes!)

Attachments

• Submission (DylanDude).zip
    22.6 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
If you can, please name your wad after your username. If you've already submitted, don't bother, it's fine.

It sucks. I know. I felt like taking place in a mapping collab, so I guess I had to make a map, lol.

Attachments

• 24hour_Radicalicious.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 101
I'm not sorry.

Attachments

• namek_inazuma.pk3
    104.7 KB · Views: 107
done. got desparate on the final there, but thankfully Dylan said i could use a .zip compressed file to send the wad. Still here it is, my 4096x4096 map. Had to rush on the final part because of how much time i had, but still i got to hold on the concept of it... kinda.
Also, Sphere, pls replace everything that has tag 0 with tag 4500 please so it doesnt intersect with other things

Attachments

• literal 4096x4096 nightmare to that collab.zip
    35.8 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Well, this is my submission, good luck with it, I'm going to hate myself for this.

Attachments

• DEAD-fixed.zip
    42.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
24 Hour Submission

Here is my map. It.... might ruin everything. I really hope not.

Note: I wasn't able to get the rings to signal where to land in the ending gauntlet, so it's suggested you play this in OpenGL.
If this section is too bullshit, sphere, I give you permission to add a cheese spring at the end so you don't have to do the section.

Attachments

• Kwiin-atz24hour.zip
    91.2 KB · Views: 90
Saw this post 1 hour before the deadline. Made this in like 15 minutes. Just wanted to be a part of it lol

If I missed any of the guidelines, don't worry about adding mine in.

Attachments

• Tearlach_24hrSRB2.zip
    4.8 KB · Views: 104
Thanks for setting this up! This was so much fun to make.

EDIT: REAL quick slope fix

Attachments

• 24h_lach.zip
    25.5 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
ahahahahaha you thought I DIED

Looks like I'm gonna have to call it now, huh? And I ran outta time to finish the badnik, too, eheheh... well-- he's there in spirit...?

As a statue, I mean.

Oh, separate assets files, too.
Sorry for being scary slow LOL, I actually ended up using that time to the fullest, it turns out.

Skybox might be set up improperly, but it's kind of a last minute too, so removing it isn't against my preferences either.

Attachments

• Telos24HoursMap.pk3
    230.5 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
I'm done

My tower of painfully falling and having to redo everything is in, was constrained on time buuut it worked

Attachments

• 24hofpureunfilteredpain.rar
    67.9 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
oof blew it up

but i swear i finished it before the time. put it in a rar because of mb not uploading the wad

Attachments

• notgreenhillfix2.rar
    22.5 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
I am accepting late submissions, for those who signed up properly, for the next 10 minutes (until 5:15)

EDIT: Time's up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back