Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but I just don't get how someone can seriously say that they're a homosexual, then go ahead and throw in a "FUCKING FAGGOT" in the same exact sentence. That's fucking atrocious.

Sorry, but I just don't get how someone can seriously say that they're a homosexual, then go ahead and throw in a "FUCKING FAGGOT" in the same exact sentence. That's fucking atrocious.

What is this I don't even

...actually, this smells of trolls trolling trolls.

Hello all im EternallyAries Red X.

Now im bad at spelling. But the resen im bad is becus im autistic.

I hope you all understand.

But now let me say that im a vary nice guy and i am never mean to no one unleast someone piss me off lol.

And im a leader of the X clan in SRB2.

I gest thats all i got to say lol

Glad to join your forums.

Shardvex Zappfire -Attitudes are contagious. Mine is worth Catching.

Howdy everybody. I have played srb2 since Demo 2, even though I didn't get around to making a forums account until around July. (Mainly because I work at "Spectrum's Wadbase" instead of here.)
Shadow Silver X
Shadow the Werehog
Smash the Echidna (Old, old OLD! This one is more of a secret actually.)

I have made two wads, one called haax.wad, and another called srb2crizal.wad.
Attitude: Hmm... *winks*

I am a Christian. Most Christians come out looking like people standing on soap boxes screaming to you "Believe! Believe!", but that is not me. I am not old fashioned, a pest over people's actions, and I even have an attitude that makes Sonic look like grandma. ;)

I always use perfect grammar, and spelling if I can. I have programming skills in C++, C# and C. I also am very good at wad editing, which includes socs.

I live in west Texas. (And I'm proud of it.)

Nice to be here!

Last edited:
I no but im lerning ever day

But with autistic. Some times its hard to talk or you cant see good or something. Well mine is spelling. Let me just say that it take me forever just to get past the random test lol.

I no but im lerning ever day

But with autistic. Some times its hard to talk or you cant see good or something. Well mine is spelling. Let me just say that it take me forever just to get past the random test lol.

To give you a heads up, using words such as (lol, lmao, Rofl), is just going to resort in a ban.

Yes, but your grammar needs some fixng, like for example, I understand you're autistic, but instead of typing up the words as fast as you can, try taking your time, because bad grammar is kind of against the rules here.

Last edited:
An important part of being a grammar Nazi is being correct, though. "OK" is a perfectly correct spelling, thanks. =P

Now his grammar could still use some work, but the spelling is just fine.

Ello! I am the one (and better be only) Didwhy! I live in someplace, somewhere, someway, somehow, and somewhy. I love to eat cake, and can not tolerate anything involving malicious spamming. Hmmm, spam...never mind I don't like spam.

Hi, I'm PHCC.

Where I live: Brazil - Paraná.
My age: 13
I'm Catholic, don't play SRB2 too much, I have others things more important to do (nothing about pray..... sometimes I pray..... Ok, ok, I'm not a good catholic, I only pray when I go to the church, sometimes = / ).But I play others games, like UT(Unreal Tournament). I made 2 level packs, and according with the reviews that the people posted to my packs, they're horrible , but I don't care. I always do my best to spell properly.

Hey I'm Rei! I've been playing SRB2 for awhile now, and decided to join here in an attempt to improve my editing skills for SRB2.(Because right now they suck) But besides that I'm a pretty normal person who likes to draw, play video games, and such. That's all I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back