• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Level Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make a level in Doom Builder and add this code to a text document. Save the code file as MAINCFG.ini

Code:
Level <a>
Levelname = <Insert Zone Name here>
Act = <0 if it's a single leveled zone>
MusicSlot = [b]
NextLevel = <where it leads after the end of the level>
Hidden = <If it's hidden, to be unlocked>
TypeOfLevel =<c> 
SkyNum = <Insert Skynum here>

<a> : Map number
<b> : Music Number
<c> : Any one of these:
4865 is a 2D Mario Level
4099 is a Normal 3D Level
4097 is a Boss Level
4160 is a NIGHTS Level
4353 is a Mario Level
5121 is Emerald Hunt
4224 is a Sonic Adventure Level
16 is a CTF level
44 is a Match level

Hope this helps you out! If your not sure what sky number you want, examine a random number by testing it on DoomBuilder's test mode.

Nvm, I was going to study it to make different skills but i'm not going to make my wad now, these morons took me off it because they were insulting me.

Um...you can't make a character with a super form. You can, however make sprites for a super form for your character, play as Sonic and turn super, and switch the skin to your character.

Zeshiro said:
Um...you can't make a character with a super form. You can, however make sprites for a super form for your character, play as Sonic and turn super, and switch the skin to your character.

No that's not what i mean... i mean is that i'll use it to give him speed and infinitive flight time with no need for emeralds with a down side of non-immortalness.

ree-c said:
SOC can't make new abilitys, you could try, but you would just waste your time.

I already know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back