• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Halkel Character Wad in process...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first ever wad, I thought i'd put my spriting skills to use for a change. Here they are:
halks0wg.png

Tell me what you think!

Bigboi said:
Not downloading it. You know why.

Downloading what?

Zeshiro said:
Pretty nice. Keep it up.

Thank you.

GCFreak said:
Very nice. But isn't his green supposed to be yellow like in your avatar?

That is the default colour on the SRB2 game, You need it for Multiplayer

Dark Warrior said:
You obviously fail to see I was criticising yet ANOTHER Sonic clone.

Halkel is NOT a Shadow or sonic clone. Halkel is a Thunderhog, he's runs by levitation not With his feet. He's a Speed that uses Tails' flight ability-i would've used Knuckles' if it didn't include climbing- type which sonic and shadow are not, he's thustfactor is like tails'. is acceleration is higer that Sonic's and finally, Halkel is classifyed Thundehog not Hedgehog. Sonic and Shadow is a understatement to him.

Super mystic sonic said:
The wad is looking very good. You can just see the pixels too easy.

Fix that, and the wad will surely be great!

There's another problem, when i'm testing the animations his yellow looks too dark, it look too much like tails' pallette. I'll fix it soon after the animations unless someone can do that for me. I have too much stuff to do.

Bigboi said:
I already have Sonic.plr. =/

That is a real offence, Halkel is nothing like Sonic.

nice sprites. keep it up.

supershadow2 said:
This wad is a clone to shadow, which is a clone to sonic.

You sir, are ignorant. Shadow is not a sonic clone. yes, both are hegehogs, but that's as close as it gets. they ahave completely different personalities. thank you.

Aegix said:
nice sprites. keep it up.

supershadow2 said:

You sir, are ignorant. Shadow is not a sonic clone. yes, both are hegehogs, but that's as close as it gets. they ahave completely different personalities. thank you.

Thanks. and I agree. Although they said Halkel is a sonic clone when Halkel has more better abilities than the blue one.

Aegix said:
supershadow2 said:

Let's see...
Save Sonic Battle, both have the same control scheme, same moves, etc. Attitudes? Who cares. It's about gameplay, and Shadow is a clone. You. Fail.

Dark Warrior said:
Aegix said:
supershadow2 said:

Let's see...
Save Sonic Battle, both have the same control scheme, same moves, etc. Attitudes? Who cares. It's about gameplay, and Shadow is a clone. You. Fail.

You are way off... theres one thing that splits shadow from sonic. They both use the chaos emeralds differently. Shadow can use chaos control (chaos blast if you include the shadow game) if he has 1 in his hand, And he can also use Chaos Spear. You must of forgot Shadow is a Project and Sonic is natually born... i think. So theres more stuff on shadow that seperates him from sonic, and therefore he is not a clone, more of an Improvment of Sonic.

Sonic can Chao's conturl(lossy game maker's thinking when a New charerter gets a move thent the main hcarter gets it).

But sonic cant chao blast
Or carry gun's*shot by ...........Geuse who it was*.

Bouncey said:
Sonic can Chao's conturl(lossy game maker's thinking when a New charerter gets a move thent the main hcarter gets it).

But sonic cant chao blast
Or carry gun's*shot by ...........Geuse who it was*.

is that true? where? if he does then he doesn't do it too often because the only time i saw him do it was in Sonic X and they mess up Sonic's storyline with Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back