Metal Sonic - Blade Edition (metal.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Get a load of THIS!!
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
UPDATE : The version with SFX is now included, plus I moddified the no SFX version a little bit.

My version of Metal Sonic; has Better acceleration than Sonic, but uses Double jump insted of Thok.

metalson.png

MIRROR : http://www.sendspace.com/file/9032mi

Attachments

• MetalSonic.zip
    296.8 KB · Views: 9,103
Last edited:
I think another M.S. better but this is pretty cool too
OFFTOP: You is Blade The Hedgehog in SRB2?

There is a Sendspace mirror in the first post, ya know...

My god... this Metal Sonic is the best I've ever seen! The looks are just GREAT, and the shading is perfect! 5 stars!

Oh, and is this the Metal Sonic that is also gonna be a boss in Lost Worlds?

I like this better then the other. It just looks prettier and double jump works well for a fast character.

Not done quite yet, people was wanting me to release it, and since I was gonna release two versions anyway, I desided to release this one and wait on the other one.

Oh my god, this is so sexy. Oh, and are you sure this one doesn't have the sound effects? I downloaded this same one off wadbase and when i jump i hear a loud metallic sound

Am I the only person that does NOT like it? I seems too shiny to me, it looks NOTHING like Metal Sonic in my eyes, and it clashes with the look of all the OTHER sprites in the game. It reminds me of S3&K's UGLY character sprites for Sonic; the shininess is overdone and makes the character look greasy. I personally like CZ64's despite it's simple, less shiny look. Sure, it's obvious a lot of work was put into this, but that can be said about a LOT of things, good or not.

inb4everyonedisagreeswithmeandsaysimenvious

Am I the only person that does NOT like it? I seems too shiny to me, it looks NOTHING like Metal Sonic in my eyes, and it clashes with the look of all the OTHER sprites in the game. It reminds me of S3&K's UGLY character sprites for Sonic; the shininess is overdone and makes the character look greasy. I personally like CZ64's despite it's simple, less shiny look. Sure, it's obvious a lot of work was put into this, but that can be said about a LOT of things, good or not.

inb4everyonedisagreeswithmeandsaysimenvious
You said it, not us.

Anyways I do like the fact that he's shiny. (Like he was supposed to be.) Although the diagonal sprites look too flat. Regardless, this is a very nice wad.

The spriting style doesn't seem quite fitting compared to the other characters in the game
*To the point where I felt like an outcast in a netgame using this wad the other day.*
But taking it as it is, It's decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back