Post your pics/art here!

srn_sonic_by_therealburningfox-d7c5mao.png

Just a picture of Sonic I did.

wZjOxEI.png

He... he has a nose?! What kind of blasphemy is this? I ordered my pink fox with no nose!

IRC DOODLES 2: The Robo-Hoodening
GqhsbhW.png

Also the beginning of Slivurr's quest to get that Iblis Trigger.

Well, an art thread? I know what this needs! A dosage of me! XD

Sonic-Robo-Blast-2-Drawn-Logo.jpg

Now here's something relatively simple. The SRB2 logo. It was a bit tricky to do this one, but I'm somewhat happy with the way it turned out... though it could've been better.

I'll have a few more pictures in stock eventually. Or I might forget to upload them. Depends on which one comes first. :P

EDIT:

Fiery-Drawing-Sonic-Giving-a-Thumbs-Up-in-GHZ.jpg

Fantastic little picture I got here! My only complaint: The position of Sonic's head. Should've brought that closer to his body. Oh well, can't do anything about it now.

Last edited:
Chao Freak, I'm loving the way you drew Honey. I know she's really a Fighting Vipers character, but I think of her as a Sonic character more.

Anyway, I did this one using a tree branch, ink, and nupastels. One of the few hand-drawn things I like enough. I guess I was thinking about Ralph Steadman at the time and didn't even realize it.
BkmJzMOCAAAtK7X.png

I think I am going to start doing portraits. I want to draw pretty girls.

2014-04-07%2016.00.49.jpg

Something that I'll probably never do again... ever.
I did this in class. I was so bored.

XSpeedGodX, is that last one suppose to be Blinazuma? :P

It's 1:30AM and I can't go to sleep so I doodled something SRB2. You can call it fan art.

I remember having a talk with MotorRoach about how disproportional SRB2's title screen was and I decided to doodle out the title screen for fun.

I might color it, I might not.. I should go to sleep.

dKtD9a9.png

You don't know how good it feels to finally look at Sonic without his shoulder being upon his head.

Also, something I did while I was in class.

breathing_is_a_ninja_technique_by_motorroach-d7d7pz2.gif

2luat5e.jpg

I decided to actually try and put effort into this one, took me about 30-40 minutes to make, even though it's just a head...

Last edited:
jklJP4jLWTfaZ.png

The really-fun-to-draw SatAM designs. Except for Rotor because I have no idea how to draw him.

(wow, that giant Sonic head's colors are blinding)

Fiery-Drawing-Classic-Sonic-Running-Through-Plains.jpg

Here’s a rather simple picture. It’s Classic Sonic running through some plains along a clear sky. I think it personally looks great.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back