This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

D00D64

Probably Responsible
attachment.php

No one can save you now. ~ Espibee the... SPB

I had the idea of making an SPB as an android girl for awhile (after a few people actually made their own anthro SPBs), but after seeing A Mod That Ruins SRB2, I was like "Okay, I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna make one myself!" As part of my resolution to actually practice art, I made this! Espiebee the SPB is a simple sprite replacement, and maybe not as animu as SugoiPB, nor as... stimulating as A Mod That Ruins SRB2, but she makes up for both of these shortcomings with sheer dominance.

attachment.php

...But even so, I felt like this wasn't enough to put it in releases. I mean, I sure could, but I don't know if there's really all that much to it, personally. However, I remembered another mod I made that wouldn't even be able to pass releases on its own; DVoices! DVoices is a mod that replaces the default 5 characters' voices with worse ones! Originally just meant to be a voice mod for one character in particular, I eventually came up with satisfactory ideas for all 5 of the vanilla cast. The list includes...

• Sonic - Junichi Kanemaru, But Only When He Speaks English
  • Tails - Toad (Mario Kart 64)
  • Knuckles - Hunnid-P's (SA2's Knuckles' Stages)
  • Eggman - Alfred (PaperBoxHouse, SA2 Fandub)
  • Metal Sonic - Ghetto War Machine

If you couldn't tell, this means there's some VERY explicit language here.

Of the 3 download links, there's Espibee by herself, DVoices standalone, and "EspibeeAndFriends" is both combined into one PK3. Note that being audio only, DVoices is not considered a game modifying file, meaning a server wont use it if you add it, but you can load it on your own and join others' servers freely! Now you can enjoy Eggman calling everyone a "thot-ass" whenever you want, whatever server you enter!

Also, while you are free to reuse this stuff, don't bother making Espibee as a racer for Kart, I'll do that myself eventually

Attachments

• Espibee_The_SPB_3x.png
    Espibee_The_SPB_3x.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 5,926
  • espibeeSPEEN.gif
    espibeeSPEEN.gif
    16 KB · Views: 954
  • kart0115.gif
    kart0115.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 5,529
Last edited:
I have yet to have another member of staff say it is wrong for me to judge my own works, even after I asked if it was OK in the past, so...

ROmEexQ.gif

And now I want a mod that replaces every character with their Snapcube fandub voices.
If only I knew lua coding

" a mod that replaces the default 5 characters' voices with worse ones!"

See the Sonic Adventure 2 Fandub Eggman

Sir, i'm sorry but SA2 Fandub is the best Egmman, i cannot agreed with that!

Well, because I'm a double idiot, I...

* Changed Espibee standalone to use a hyphen.
* Changed DVoices standalone to Wad format, as PK3s always mark the game as modified, because the game can't tell its contents and marks all PK3s a highly modifying. Oops.
* As far as I know, Espiebee & Friends works just fine, so it is unchanged.

That otta' do it!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back