• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

I need help with making a gineric recolor wad i need help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zio105

please would somone show me how to make a simple wad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
step by step instructions with examples. ive read all the faqs, i went on to wikipedia, please help!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Sorry but no one's going to go through the trouble of making a highly explanitory tutorial if all you plan on doing is making a recolor. No one here likes recolors. If you've read all the documentation you would know how.

im new to making wads i'd rather start with something easy just to get the hang of it it may be a recolor but once i know how to make a wad i could probably make some that are descent....sorry :(

Zio, please, try to use proper spelling and grammar. It's really hard to read your posts.

Anyhow, if you can't understand all of the tutorials and stuff that are already on the website and in that topic at the top of this board, then there's not a whole lot more we can do to help you.

If you wanna make a recolor, open the game, run multiplayer, and type color red in the console.

Shuffle said:
If you wanna make a recolor, open the game, run multiplayer, and type color red in the console.
Exactly, I could make a WAD for my character Tenchara, or I could play as a black Tails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back