• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

FlameSonic.wad

Do you think its a good start

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• eh...

• No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, a kid insulted me today and said I have no friends.
I think you are some kind of relative to him or something.
And I do not judge books by their cover.
I actually look in the book in the store for a quick overview before buying it.
I am the same with people. I get to know them.
I see potentional in you, you just keep throwing away your chance and claim you can't do it.
It's called putting EFFORT into things.

I could do that but it'd look horrible, I'd show you how bad it'd look but I'm on my mac with no apple works 6 so I'd have to get on my windows XP and do paint.

Draykon said:
Ok then, I'll give you an opportunity to defend yourself.
How will this add to gameplay in a way that no other WAD does?
You won't need a fire shield to walk on fire and lava but water will hurt you like acid except acid doesn't hurt either.

Paint is actually a good program- It's basic and easy to use.
Just because you don't have a superior program doesn't mean you can't do good things.

The deal with him is that he doesn't like people saying negative remarks about his work, and he'll defend himself blindly.

Making a wad is like cooking, if you follow the proper ways to make a wad/recipie properly, you'll be fine, and your dish will look fabulous. If you screw up/be lazy, your dish will look like crap. Same thing goes for wads.

If you don't like the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

EDIT 1 - You have the ability, as of all of us, to make great wads, keep trying, keep practicing, you can do it.

Okay, those advantages are impossible to SOC Flame Sonic unless you modify the game code.

Tapika the fox said:
Paint is actually a good program- It's basic and easy to use.
Just because you don't have a superior program doesn't mean you can't do good things.

I mean I don't have any paint like program on my mac.

That means that I couln't even start to make sprites to a wad, which there by means I couldn't do anything until I get on my windows.

Basiclly means I'm useless. :P

Then get on your windows then. It's better then making spammy posts now that clog up the whole fourm, EH! :P

Flame Sonic said:
Draykon said:
Ok then, I'll give you an opportunity to defend yourself.
How will this add to gameplay in a way that no other WAD does?
You won't need a fire shield to walk on fire and lava but water will hurt you like acid except acid doesn't hurt either.
A-and, how do you plan to do that?

...are you following me? :| :)
Almost anything is possible, like the changeing the cameral angle in that bomberman mod.

Fish hook said:
Almost anything is possible, like the changeing the cameral angle in that bomberman mod.

Actually that wasn't SOCced, that was programmed.

Code:
thiscam->x = 0; //Set the camera along the X axis.
thiscam->z = (800*FRACUNIT); //Set the height of the camera.
thiscam->y = -(300 + FRACUNIT); //Set the distance of the camera along the Y axis.
FRACUNIT = 1 BTW...

Well, I think we'll just resolve this the Uncyclopedia way for recolors.

nrvsmall.png

The reality is that there is no real good reason to make recolors, as nobody really plays them. Don't bother.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back