[Open Assets] SRB2Cineblast

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have so many problems with these bots, why don't you fix them yourself? Complaining that they have minor glitches doesn't help one bit.

Won't doing that meanning changing theyre whole soc..? Besides I know nothing about building anything in srb2, I just play it.
And I didn't exactly complain, I actually tought of what I said as something funny.

Won't doing that meanning changing theyre whole soc..?
No, because bots can't just be made with a simple SOC. They have to be coded, and that takes work. Cineblast's bots only exist because they were proted from SRB2JTE. Programming them takes a lot of works.

I know that, that's because Jason disappeared from the face of the Earth. See, he will come someday here and say that he didn't disappear.

"Stopped caring about the community because he got tired of dealing with its inhabitants" and "fell off the face of the earth" are two completely different things, you know.

Jason didn't "disappear". You can see him hanging around all the time in IRC. Not that he says much or is involved into SRB2 much, but he's there.

As Inuyasha said, Cinefast "Stopped caring about the community because he got tired of dealing with its inhabitants" and hasn't worked on any projects.

As Inuyasha said, Cinefast "Stopped caring about the community because he got tired of dealing with its inhabitants" and hasn't worked on any projects.
Inuyasha was talking about Jason, not Cinefast... Unless theyre the same person with a name change, now if that's true, this post just makes me look even more stupid ._.

No, Cinefast (or whatever name he currently uses >_>) isn't Jason. Also, both of them are still somewhat involved in the community, they hang out in #srb2fun even if they rarely post on the boards. As far as I know, Cinefast stopped developing this because he wasn't interested in it anymore. Which is kinda funny because everybody told him from the beginning that he'd never finish all those projects, and he wouldn't believe us. Well, at least his enthusiasm managed to create something cool.

Well, why not just lock the topic for now, since if Cine EVER decides to work on anything or patch any bugs, it'll probably be a long time from now.

Well, why not just lock the topic for now, since if Cine EVER decides to work on anything or patch any bugs, it'll probably be a long time from now.
If there are any other bugs to be found, they can't report them if the topic's locked...

They could PM him though.

NEW RELEASE!

To the SRB2 programmers; Alam, Inuyasha, Jazz, and all the rest. We <3 you.

SRB2Cineblast V1.0
It seems appropriate that in this new year, a new start, I would do as I was hinting at and resume SRB2CB development. SRB2Cineblast V1.0 contains all minor revisions since the last release and features a totally different version number to show that this is a new era for SRB2Cineblast. Why shouldn't I be able to balance my old and new personalities to produce awesomeness? Perhaps a lack of this stimulating developing is a contributing factor to my boredom.

DOWNLOAD LINK: HERE

New Bug Reporting Policy
Report all errors. Same policy as with official SRB2 (EIP! EIP! EIP!) except you report in this topic. Thank you.

Last edited:
game crashes on command

on command "netstat on" causes a crash on the game, what the heck happened with that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back