Mighty Flip Champs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitoko

I don't know anyone else who is a fan of Mighty flip Champs for the DSi, but I thought it was fun, and maybe someone else out there has also S'd every level in the game..

I wish to meet more fans of the game! :)

Never played the game, but Virt composed for it. Such a good composer he is. I've been meaning to get my hands on Mighty Switch Force soon, if only to see the game that amazing soundtrack is for. It's made by the same people.

Oh, I also took some pictures of my times on the game. I am in fact pretty good at the game, I think! It's the first time I booted up Mighty Flip Chaps since.. EVER.

flipchamps1.jpeg

flipchamps2.jpeg

flipchamps3.jpeg

flipchamps4.jpeg

flipchamps5.jpeg

flipchamps6.jpeg

flipchamps7.jpeg

Yeah, they're all S-Ranks. In fact, some of the times are substantially less than S-Rank.

And yes, I must give a big congratulations on Virt, he did a wonderful job with the music, and I'm quite proud of him. :)

Ah, Mighty Flip Champ. What a rather well designed game. This is another one of my favorite puzzle games from the "Mighty" series, (Specifically the first one I believe) and they do deliver well! Their puzzles stop and really make you think, and I really like that. I'm glad they've been making these types of games and I can't wait to play more games in the "Mighty" series.

((Also I think it's a great nod that they actually remix the main title theme and level select theme for every Mighty game))

There's more Mighty Flip Champs games? Really? I thought they just made one for the DSi and that's it.

I'll be sure to look into this as soon as I can! What would be cool is a level editor, to generate your own puzzles. I'd certainly make some challenging ones!

Never played the game, but Virt composed for it. Such a good composer he is. I've been meaning to get my hands on Mighty Switch Force soon, if only to see the game that amazing soundtrack is for. It's made by the same people.

Virt as in Virt the Fox on the MB or some other Virt?

Nope, not our own Virt, but Jake (Virt) Kaufman.

Ah. I didn't know Jake Kaufman had a nickname. But, I am familiar with some of Jake's works. Bought the whole Mighty Switch Force and Shantae: Risky's Revenge OST way back in August.

But yeah, Mighty Switch Force is a great game. It's so great, I remember where I had beaten the last level. S Ranked every level as well. But have you guys played Mighty Milky Way? That game is hard as balls! Towards the end of the game. I've been stuck on level 4-3 for at least a year now. I congratulate anybody that has gotten passed that level.

I've managed to get a hold of Mighty Switch Force: Hyper Drive Edition and I must say, the game is great! The "Hyper Drive" levels are significantly harder than the original levels and they're a great challenge. I have yet to beat par on them yet, though.

Virt as in Virt the Fox on the MB or some other Virt?
I also thought this.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to try Flip Champs any time soon. However, I am in the mood to get Mighty Switch Force when is apparently another highly praised game by WayForward.

I also thought this.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to try Flip Champs any time soon. However, I am in the mood to get Mighty Switch Force when is apparently another highly praised game by WayForward.

If you have a WiiU (or plan on getting one) I suggest getting the Hyper Drive Edition. If you have a 3DS, get the 3DS version. However if you get a WiiU later, I still suggest getting HDE because it has twice as many levels as the 3DS level.

The difference between the two is mostly the graphics. One is pixel-art/sprite-work and the other is hand drawn "HD" graphics.

I want the classic pixel graphics with the multitude of levels... Anyway, a level editor would send this game unto the clouds, and if it already is, into space. If not, I'll probably generate sone fan-game of it in the future.

I don't mean to be too much of a necromancer, but..

http://www.cyberscore.me.uk/game/1309

If you had some times for the game, you can now submit them to CyberScore, I recently got the leaderboard approved! I'll be sure to go and post up my own times I guess.

If would also be nice, if you had more information about the series, to go here and feel free to let them know all you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back