Post your pics/art here!

Never played Klonoa before, but judging from the pictures I saw of Joka on google images, it looks pretty good :P
-----------
Here are some sketches I'm working on. I named the middle guy Rupert. He likes happy things. All of these are my random-generic-looking OC's. The drawing on the bottom right is my first attempt at a more 'realistic' looking anime character. My bro wanted me to try it...lol. It's tough >.<

some_current_doodles_2_by_uitimate-d2y0ovb.png
__semi_realistic___attempt_1_by_uitimate-d2y23el.png
I don't know, I think he looks more like a Joe (I'm serious too, I'm not replying for no reason just to make a joke).

Aha, I was just joking about the name Rupert. But now that I think about it...I haven't named any of my characters. Ever. Probably because I think they're too generic looking to be called a truly 'original character'. I can kind of see Joe-fitting, but when I drew him I imagined him as a japanese-guy-you-don't-want-to-meet-in-an-alley type person. But because of that I'd probably name him something Japanese. I'd probably use non-japanese names for characters without black hair...at least that's what I think for now...

Last edited:
soaring_by_takashika_kyatto247-d2y7aid.png

I'm practicing c:
EDIT: The pic doesn't show for me.. Click here if it won't show (I don't know why it wouldn't).
I had to click the link aswell, great artwork though.
img012.jpg

The first part of a reference sheet for my friend, showing the differences between semi-realistic (shown), cartoony, then chibi. It was rushed, so I know there are problems, for instance the eyes look a bit too far apart. then theres the head shape, etc. etc.

Here's a question. Does anyone know how to do shading for dark skinned characters (think milk chocolate)?

rq___takashika_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2xtbbb.gif
rq___miley_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2xvtch.gif
at___egypt_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2xvx50.gif
cm___jose_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2xxoal.gif
rq___sean_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2xy2gv.gif

rq___fearful_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2xzryb.gif
rq___daniella_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2xzv4g.gif
cm___kuzuru_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2y0act.gif
at___ciara_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2y3d5n.gif
at___marne_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2y5i1a.gif
at___moriah_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2y6ohb.gif

cm___amonic_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2y8yvc.gif
at___kaitlin_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2y99ao.gif

This makes me feel like I could do srb2 sprites and make a wad or something. Do you think I would be able to?

Um, is that second character from the left supposed to be Tails? If it is, you coloured his mouthpart and inner ears wrong; they should be white.

I doubt it's Tails, there's too much wrong with him. His eyes are connected, different eyecolor, different shoe color, only one tail, quills, goggles..
I bet it's a hedgefox.

I think that's supposed to be some weird Super Sonic/Tails combo. Or some kind of parody... thing. Or a fancharacter. I dunno, I can't tell from the atrocious art.

Here is another sprite edit by me, this time, it's from The King of Fighters XIII:

K___with_new_shading___KOF_XIII_by_Mikel93.png

Yep, it's K' with different shading, I think I did a pretty good job on this.

I'm gonna scan some of mine and put them up...im not the best though...on deviantart.com I'm JAWjakerssure...look me up...all of them besides my anime girl were drawn on my sisters crappy laptop..sooo.....they suck like crazy...but you can check them out if ya want....

The resemblance to Winry is likely just because I went on a FMA binge over the weekend, it looks to me like about 5 years age progression on Winry.

sonic___mouse_n___muro_by_takashika_kyatto247-d2zeqx2.png

Something I've drawn on dA Muro.

EDIT: I never noticed the transparent spots on his eyes. I couldn't see it at Muro so I didn't know it was there o.o"

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back