Resource icon

Scootie

Beep beep
A new map pack! But oops, their all Hell maps! What!?

To access Hell Maps, open the console and type in "map map" along with the map ID as such: map map** (Example being map maphw)

MAPHU: ??????
- Difficulty: ??? Difficulty
In progress

MAPHW: The Apparition
- Difficulty: Advanced Difficulty
Every copy of SRB2Kart is personalized. Trapped in a devilish loop of dark halls and rooms, the Wario Apparition roams for racers in this randomized teleportation hell of 8 laps. Where you go won't always be the same and try not to get to lost in these hallways, he might be right behind you...

MAPHX: Pain Maze
- Difficulty: Advanced Difficulty
An old Quake inspired map I scrapped to make Wind Tunnels, narrow halls, evil turns and teleporters hidden away across the track in places unexpected. This map has now been updated with more features for to allow it to be played than sitting among my files to collect dust.

v2:
- Pain Maze added as MAPHX
- Patch to sprites of Apparition, caused sprite conflicts with map from Assault Pack.

v2.1:
- Small patch for Maphw, object had to be replaced for it to function.

Credits:
- War-Dog for helping the Reaper resprites
- Failur for the Apparition sprite animation frames

Attachments

• kart0081.gif
    kart0081.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 4,223
  • kart0083.gif
    kart0083.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 3,367
  • kart0085.gif
    kart0085.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,881
  • kart0087.gif
    kart0087.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 610
  • kart0088.gif
    kart0088.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 568
  • kart0091.gif
    kart0091.gif
    5.3 MB · Views: 551
  • KR_Hellscape_Pack-v2.1.pk3
    6.8 MB · Views: 1,069
Last edited:
Uh actually my name was supposed to be failur but aight
(i did the art for the apparition)

This Is Something That Maybe Should Happen Somehow...

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

How do you play it, cuz i cant enter in that level...

This Is Something That Maybe Should Happen Somehow...

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

How do you play it, cuz i cant enter in that level...

Type map map(Map ID) into the console to open it.

Also pack has been updated with another Hell map now added in with a patch to HW.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Small patch update.

Small ninja update was done to Hellscape pack, this solves a conflict of Pain Maze's skybox with a Skybox within Barkpark.

I know some can find this fun but I didn't. A map where you cannot see anything is just bad and the fact it's based on a bad meme make it worse so don't play this.
I know the fact about maze came after this got released but please don't make map which is maze on Kart, that the best way to do a crappy map.

If you really don't like these maps, Lamibe, you don't have to load this map pack in your server. If the Apparition or Pain Maze appears while you play kart in someone else's server, spectate to spare yourself the trouble of not being able to see anything.

However, you also don't have to advise against anyone playing these maps at all. I'm pretty sure that disrespects Scootie as a map maker.

I know some can find this fun but I didn't. A map where you cannot see anything is just bad and the fact it's based on a bad meme make it worse so don't play this.
I know the fact about maze came after this got released but please don't make map which is maze on Kart, that the best way to do a crappy map.

Their not Hell Maps for no reason. It was my second attempt at a map that failed, this map pack exists solely for that reason, Hell maps are usually:
- Unfinished
- Brutally hard
- Failed potential
- Badly designed
- Just a meme

I'm not sure what you were expecting from a pack that's just only Hell Maps.

Just because it's based on a meme and it's not of your liking doesn't mean it has no reason to exist. It has passed the quality standards to be released on the MB (even if it's as a hell map), and it's at least marked as a hell map by the mapper, so you can actively avoid the maps as well.

As long as it is in the MB it means it's functional, so there's a little something for everyone

Some hell map are fun. This one isn't and have no reason to exists outside of a bad meme.

I'm sorry, I don't recall you were part of the mb's review team is to what is and isn't allowed to be released on the mb. If they approved it, they approved it, your free to have your opinion, but I don't exist to provide you fun because that's what you expect.

You can actively choose to ignore the maps than acknowledging them rather than wasting your time to vent your displeasure.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back