This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Chuckles troll

Fangurus cork jumpus
✨ Collaborator ✨
Hey there do you prefer the old Tails? If yes it your perfect day, you see that old legacy tails that alot of people miss him

The old SSNTails is back with his old spindash speed and his style

He join the legacy gangs

Credits
SSNTails for his original sprites

Night frame made by Cotton_Candy_2C thanks for your help

Supporters / CoAuthors

Attachments

• srb20011.png
    srb20011.png
    140.7 KB · Views: 3,160
  • srb20012.png
    srb20012.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 2,394
  • srb20013.png
    srb20013.png
    80.4 KB · Views: 2,401
  • srb20017.png
    srb20017.png
    122.9 KB · Views: 1,705
  • CHRTAILS.png
    CHRTAILS.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 1,884
  • VC_SSNTAILS-v1.0.3.pk3
    189.3 KB · Views: 2,937
Last edited by a moderator:
Just like with the SSNSonic release, playing as this version of Tails with directionchar movement turned on just feels wrong because I'm so used to staring at the back of this sprite all the time in older versions of SRB2. That and actually playing with Tails' old stat line where he moves slower, phew. But this is pretty faithful to the old Tails, and hey there's some good historical value for this game in that.

So welcome to releases, SSNTails, you were missed (but your slower movement wasn't!).

You can definitely feel that thrustfactor decrease while flying.

Honestly I wish this was using Final Demo stats -- that shit was hilariously bad.

Yeah I know it feel slow i did this to feel like 2.1 (I'll try to catch fault grammar maybe in the next project I'm creating)

Last edited:
Nice to see the old tails. Currently working on 2.0 knux WHICH IS A TOTAL NIGHTMARE FOR ME.

(Actually, how do I post my wads?)

Last edited:
Update 1.0.3

Now Tails have a proper night's frames and Tails can combo with hand-drawn Sonic thanks you Cotton_Candy_2C again

Also, Chuckles forgot to mention this, but I also restored the bottom of Sonic's shoe on the S+T icon.
The S+T combo also still works on the old Mostly Tailless mod, for just in case anyone doesn't like Multithok

Honestly I do wish he had his old stats from before 2.0 where he couldn't even go into his run state without speed shoes. It was pretty dumb, but honestly would make it feel a bit more like it's classic self.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back