The long awaited Telekinetics power: PsionicAmy.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Plushima

Princess of Dreams
Judge
A looong time ago, I revealed a video for a small, crude Telekinetics Power. I recently got back to work on it and realise: This ain't gonna work. So I totally started over. So now, here it is:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/24wfbs

Ahem, How to use:
Press and hold jump while jumping to begin hovering. You will be able to move all around without descending

Press and hold spindash to initiate telekinetics. Any nearby Telekineticsable enemies will be drawn in, then shot out. It's a little buggy, but works perfectly on Gargoyals.

While you're using telekinetics, you will be completetly invincible, but unable to throw rings. I calll this, the forcefield.

Screenshots:

Pulling Crawlas towards you

Hovering, complete with panty shot

And, the forcefield

Once again, the download link is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/24wfbs

UPDATE: http://www.supersanctuary.com/srpgp/ffh/873229
Once again I've completely revised it. Forcefield and Hover is still in there, but the way you attract enemies and gargoyals is completely redone. It sucks far less now.

This does not even work. All it does is draw items to you. It is a advanced attraction shield.

I had a feeling I'd get complaints like this. Most of that was out of my control.

camo man said:
Draykon, any updates from the server last night?

New sound effect, enemies are attracted rather than repelled, missiles work again (I think), some credits in the SOC, that's it I think.

hey dray, this seems really good, but there are a few problems:

It seems that when enemies are attracted and then tossed... You dont actually toss them, They want to move tward a point (0,0) on the map

Draykon said:
I had a feeling I'd get complaints like this. Most of that was out of my control.

camo man said:

New sound effect, enemies are attracted rather than repelled, missiles work again (I think), some credits in the SOC, that's it I think.

Hey, can you take my silver.wad and add this onto him? People keep wanting a telekinesis (sp?) ability for him.

Draykon said:

camo man said:

yah drakon but you still did a good job

Totally awesome

And thats the truth. I didn't even know you could bind a ability to spindash. See? Now this is what I mean with one of the best SOCcers around, Draykon!

You sir, win the internets!

I feel like playing Gargoyle wars! :D

I realised something, When you have all 7 emeralds and 50 rings... she becomes super. Each time she does that, her telekinesis powers mess up. Use spindash while super, she'll freeze until you jump. That could be my system, dunno. The floating is ok though while super. I think you should try turning Super off.

Actually, the Super thing was something I didn't really notice. I blame SSN for making allowsuper default to 1.

Anyways, as for why this is on Amy. The original video was of Amy, and I like consistency. The original video wasn't of Silver because the Silver WAD wasn't finished at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back