SRB2DVD - Updated for 2.1.15!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir, you must add the plates of future and past at other levels, replace the levels and place the plates, would be much better.

I would love to see that in this. But i think it's at its peak for now.

I've already stated that this won't happen even if I wantee too; SRB2 has map size limitations, I can't copypaste 3 duplicates of each map for every one of them. (take THZ2 as exemple) Also, I'm sorry but I'm not really feeling like building any map made specifically for this. :/

Add the time travel gimmick in all of the levels :)
(Sorry for my bad englis, I'm from Venezuela :P )

Problem is: most stages are too big to fit 4 copies of it into one doom builder/zone builder map. Also, this was already mentioned way back in this thread.

Problem is: most stages are too big to fit 4 copies of it into one doom builder/zone builder map. Also, this was already mentioned way back in this thread.

If you were able to compact the grid into 4 sections for 4 maps, it might work. But your right, It's not big enough. What can be done is have MINI-SECTIONS for time travel.

While time travel would be cool in all levels, Imagine making DSZ support this.
It'd be a nightmare if it were even possible.

MotorRoach and TrippleJaz's Toei Sonic Character Mod.

Please add Toei Sonic to your SRB2DVD Mod pls. It would look fabulous with it.

In Multiplayer, every player who manages to get the Emerald has the camera locked in front of them and there's no way to reset it unless to enter a Special Stage again and fail.

Despite that, I love the Special Stage ports! It'd be nice if we could get a standalone of them since the work so well over the vanilla ones.

Please add Toei Sonic to your SRB2DVD Mod pls. It would look fabulous with it.

Add it alongside it. Though I doubt this is properly supported given his custom abilities. (if anything CDSonic would be more fitting though.)

In Multiplayer, every player who manages to get the Emerald has the camera locked in front of them and there's no way to reset it unless to enter a Special Stage again and fail.

Use "cam_rotate 0" in the console if that happens. Multiplayer was never really tested back then.

That's all I can give given that I have no plan to update this whatsoever. Should this happen though, I suppose a complete rewrite would be the only fix to this weird spaghetti plate of a code.

Custom Special Stage Poses

Spoiler: Stuff -Swag new sprites for Chaos Emeralds and characters Special Stage poses.
>>Feel free to make some for your own WADs, I'll gladly add them!
How are we supposed to make these poses? I tried to make one, but it just ended up using Sonic's default pose. And before you ask, yes, I did use FSonic and a custom wad I am making.

Edit: I appear to have broken a backup of the wad by trying to add support to see how it would look like. Luckily, the main wad itself was not tampered with. (As you can see I am almost new to lua.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back