• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Rocket Metal Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianca

I have been working on adding Rocket Metal Sonic for a while now but im kinda burnt out. i reused a lot of metal sonic and im not really happy with how it turned out. he is nearly finished but i want to work on other things so im leaving it here if anyone else wants it. feel free to use these sprites for anything you want. if you want you could even finish it.

View attachment Rocket Metal.pk3
srb20018.jpg

I think he looks pretty good. He's obviously unfinished (his hands are untouched) but he looks great to me!

That's unfortunate you won't continue working on Rocket. Seeing obscure Classic-era characters like him in SRB2 is always in a treat. I wish I knew how to sprite...

Even if this is unfinished, this character looks pretty great!
I hope you find motivation and inspiration to finish it someday c:

If I have the time, I would like to finish this for you. I know that you already said, "if you want you could even finish it," in your original post, so just let me know if you change your mind!

Woah, this looks really cool! All it's missing really is shading for a few sprites and unique gameplay. Though, his moveset probably should disallow him from spinning, those sprites look... weird. Just in case anyone wants to finish him, that is. Someone definitely should.

Nice job on the sprite art bro,i am looking forward in doing my own version i have a few custom abbilites that would look good on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back