• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Let's make a disgustingly big collab map in 24 HOURS - 24hrSRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't done any mapping in a while. Lend me a spot! :)

This certainly sounds interesting. I'd like to have a spot (no skybox)!

Though I hope there won't be any issues with the map getting too big.

If it gets too big, we'll figure something out. Maybe a 2 act monstrosity is in order.

Hey, uhh... I was wondering if I could spam this Sanic texture in my contribution. Bruh it really reminds me of the old types of memes. Back when they had sense

Attachments

• SANIC.png
    SANIC.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 132
Im in.

does that skybox you said i'd get still counts?

I think I'm done with this. Pretty short but still I think it's a challenge.

However I learned how to play with shadows and I can now make even better levels.

I don't know what I did. Tell me if I need to change anything.

Attachments

• MAP80 (Marcos).7z
    9.2 KB · Views: 118
I think I'm done with this. Pretty short but still I think it's a challenge.

However I learned how to play with shadows and I can now make even better levels.

I don't know what I did. Tell me if I need to change anything.

We, uhh, haven't started yet... I'm not gonna open this. I don't mean to be harsh, but you should probably reread the rules and submit again once it's actually time to, please.

Anyway, I've updated the rules again. Will likely keep doing so, but I'll try to stop a few hours before we start. We're starting in just under 5 hours.

Last edited:
Important update: Submissions will begin at 5am, and last for 12 hours, ending at 5pm.

Sorry, I didn't read the time correctly. At my place rn is 5pm, but the event starts for me at 10pm. Which thinking about it, it sucks. But I'll bear with it.

The theme and start/end rooms will be randomly rolled on discord by randomly selecting a tvtropes article title at 5pm. If over half of the participants respond "veto" to the thread within 15 minutes, we will reroll.

20m left to sign up!

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Gonna roll the theme, Start room, End room at https://www.twitch.tv/krabs_is_a/

If you're streaming your mapping progress, let us know! Hopefully we can get a few streams going.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back