What's up with your signature?

Everytime they see my srb2 name which is Hajime they think that I'm Hajime Hinata from Danganronpa so I thought why not just do that

Just a random moment from the something about Sonic the hedgehog episode and also a little bit of fancy writing or typo

Last edited:
As I remember since early 2018, I was at Spectrum's server at Jazz's club mod. Wane was there too. We both had cheats, I level 2 and him level 3. His cheats can make him modify his mobj flags so he can make some tricks. But me, I can spawn items. So I headed to the theater to spawn Eggman Statues everywhere at the theater (I was also used to spawn Eggman statues with small scale into AFK players' heads too ._.). I spawned as many as it filled up the theater. Wane was standing there to make mobj flags tricks, and so, I spawned a big statue over his head and he was crushed. He said to me "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" and I said to him "I've done my homework xd" and players in the server laughed " literaric joke " and " /me lol ". Wane had to slain me after that. Hehe

The line "Yes, don't show memes* that harms me, please?" means that I don't like memes and jokes. I'm not the type who's okay with this stuff...

As I remember since early 2018, I was at Spectrum's server at Jazz's club mod. Wane was there too. We both had cheats, I level 2 and him level 3. His cheats can make him modify his mobj flags so he can make some tricks. But me, I can spawn items. So I headed to the theater to spawn Eggman Statues everywhere at the theater (I was also used to spawn Eggman statues with small scale into AFK players' heads too ._.). I spawned as many as it filled up the theater. Wane was standing there to make mobj flags tricks, and so, I spawned a big statue over his head and he was crushed. He said to me "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" and I said to him "I've done my homework xd" and players in the server laughed " literaric joke " and " /me lol ". Wane had to slain me after that. Hehe

The line "Yes, don't show memes* that harms me, please?" means that I don't like memes and jokes. I'm not the type who's okay with this stuff...

...I don't know anymore.

...I don't know anymore.
Huh?

I got my signature from the failing in the 2.0 ERZ3 mod and Brak Eggman having long reach, and also being a Henry Stickmin reference.

My signature is a reference to my YouTube channel and at the time of this reply I have yet to give a link to it on my MB account and I have yet to post any videos on my channel but I'm planning on mostly posting animations on my channel.

Well I changed my signature so All that I can say that I'm a fan of The Legend of Heroes RPG Series as I got really attach to it

That Iiiiiiiiii

i can make a change

Jokes aside, my signature obviously came from the Steven Universe Movie, the part where he sings a song to Spinel to change her thinking about the revenge...

I liked that line that i wish to put i somewhere to remember that the change of thoughts begins inside one, the people around us maybe change it sometimes but these people wrapped in anger and sadness doesn't want to make that... Only that person needs to realize that these emotions are making him sick...

The minus is the line of Spinel
And the plus is the line of Steven

Mine is the reference to the error within a pretty early SRB2 version of the intro where it said "Only one person can save Mobius from being destroyed... One hedgehog namely Sonic Robo Blast II".

Alright so as you can see my signature has changed so I'mma explain it
1st link- the first link is my SRB2 skybase account and that website is always super empty but it had a lot of people surrounding the hype of srb2 v2.1
2nd link- my game banana account that I actually have but I only got it so I can get mods.
It's quite a simple change really but don't worry I'm still working on the YouTube link it's just that I don't want to give a link to an empty channel that's all. Thanks for reading.

(changed my signature)

Remember those memes of "Oh so you like [SOMETHING], name every [SOMETHING]", but this time, with SRB2, with those Emblem Hints, heh... i thinked i was the first one on thinking it, but it was an meme already lol.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back