• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

MK's - Alternate Vanilla Maps (Slopes Included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should probably make two versions, one with the secret room and one without. Seems like it could be kinda broken :P

Good suggestion. I might do that haha. I doubt anyone will find it on the first time they play the map though.

Not so Noxious Factory

In collaboration with Nintensis

srb20258.png

Nice view

srb20259.png

Multiple exits and entrances

srb20260.png

...Messy

srb20261.png

R.I.P. Conveyor Belts

I'm loving this re-design. Keep up the great work man!

I'm in love with this design. It's an interesting take on the stage. Nice work.

Thanks guys. I got a Nintensis to help with me this map. He done most of the designing of this map. I just added some slopes and the mix of dry and fresh grass. I'm almost finished with this map pack, 4 more maps to revamp! More updates soon :)

Waaaait a second... These look familiar.

A bit TOO familiar.

These are some old match stages... I barely notice any changes.

Considering the title of the thread is "MK's - Alternate Vanilla Maps", this is hardly a surprise. :v

Having way too much fun with Silver's slide, oh and a look of Alternate Desolate Twilight.

srb20050.gif

GIFs are better at showing off my maps

Just running around Jade Valley :T

srb20055.gif

2.1.15!

Looks like the 2.1.15 build works with my maps

srb20051.gif

This map, is a WIP

Diamond Blizzard

Some updates

srb20275.png

Weirdest Colour scheming

srb20276.png

Just a Ice Block :T

The purple textures are a literal downgrade in my opinion, to be honest. It just doesn't blends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back