Name your first game!

MrBreada

Also known as David G.
It can be the first game you played, first game you owned, both, whatever. Your choice.

First Game Played: Luigi's Mansion (GameCube)
First Game Owned: Mario Kart: Super Circuit (GameBoy Advance)

First game played: Pokemon Blue version (GameBoy)
First game owned: Sonic Adventure DX (Gamecube)

I don't have my Gamecube anymore, but if I wanted to, I could go upstairs, slap my blue version into my old GBC and play it again. (I have it now but it used to be my brothers, hence as to why Adventure was the first I owned)

For me, it is Sonic The Hedgehog (Wii).

...I never heard of STH on Wii. Perhaps you mean something like Unleashed?

On my side...
First Played: Sonic Battle (GBA)
First Own'd: Mario Kart DS (And I really sucked at this game. :3)

Sonic Adventure 2 was the first game I ever owned and played.

My second game was Super Smash Bros. Melee.
I had an awesome childhood. B)

MediEvil on the PlayStation 1. Oh, man, that was a fun game. So was the sequel. I've replayed them both several times, but it'll never match the first few times where I would get up early, turn on the PS1, and be greeted by this scene.

My second game was Quake III Arena. Extremely young me (I'm talking like, four years old or so) didn't really mix with Quake too well, as I'd often end up really, really jittery and nervous.

If we're talking about my first game that I actually owned on my own system, I think that it was one of the Sonic Adventures for Gamecube. I can't remember which one I played first, though.

Let's see... Haegemonia Legions of Iron. The first and favorite game I had
The first I played... Counter - Strike 1.6 I think...

Haegemonia is the reason why I LOOOOOVE Sci-Fi games (and strategy also). No really, Space ships everywhere, not the same as Age of Empires II...

CS 1.6... I still play it but I'm going to Portal now... (Note: I have Portal The first Slice.) I still like that idea more than TF2 though.

The first game I ever played was Sonic the Hedgehog 2. The first game I ever OWNED was... Yeah, still Sonic the Hedgehog 2, on a Sega mega drive/Genesis.

Mappy for the NES for both. Of course I had a bootleg NES that called itself an "atari" but, you know, game's the same.

I'm pretty sure I sunk almost 3 months on that game. It wasn't easy!

If I recall correctly, the first game I've ever played and owned was Pokemon Red. Well, either that or Ocarina of Time, I can't remember properly.

It was either Donald Duck or Sonic 1 for Sega Genesis. I had them both in a single cartridge, for some reason. If it wasn't either, it might have been Sonic & Knuckles.

My mother weaned me from a wee lad on the likes of Sonic 2 and Spyro the Dragon. Either one of them might've been the first game I played. I said my first curse word when the controller vibrated in Spyro! It was very unexpected to little three-or-four-year-old me. What kind of witchcraft be so, that the controller would wrestle itself free from my wretched claws? I was too small to put up a fight.

I still have fond memories of one-upping my dad in Night Flight time attack. I, who was barely old enough to walk and talk, besting my father, who had honed his abilities on the likes of the original Atari! Truly a David vs. Goliath-esque show of wits and bravery. Pressing buttons on a controller. Yep.

Last edited:
The first game I ever owned and played was Sonic Advance 3. I had got it for my sixth birthday alongside my blue Gameboy Advance SP. Still have the exact same game and Gameboy somewhere laying around my house.

Either a shareware version of the game Descent or another game by the name of Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure, both running on a big white chunky computer that had Windows 95 installed on it. I can't exactly recall any other ones before then, but I probably played some games by The Learning Company when I was younger. Hooray for edutainment.

Either Zelda: Link's Awakening or Super Mario Land 2, I can't remember. Later on I got a bunch of 90's LEGO PC games, RollerCoaster Tycoon, and some N64 games (OoT, SM64, MK64).

Last edited:
My dad had a Genesis when I was very young. He played Sonic 1, and whenever Robotnik would show up I would cry, occasionally peeing. If that counts as playing, then Sonic 1 it is.

Otherwise Sonic 2.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back