Hypermysteriousshadonic123311 (Joke character)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a 3.1 version with different sounds. I didn't know FoxBlitzz was going to make another version. Mine is a little smaller in file size, but I edited the files so they are shorter.

That isn't all that is different, even more frames are changed.

XD. This entire project is hilarious!

I especially love the death sound:

My toeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ... I think I'm dead now...

Now all we need is a extra music wad that you can add that has REALLY ANOYYING music.

For example:
Boss:The music in the Frosties kid ad
GFZ1:Your Beautiful - James Blunt
GFZ2:Chiki Girls - Chicky Holiday
THZ1:Crazy Frog-Axel F
THZ2:Amy's Theme tune to SA1
CEZ1:Some annoying Slipknot song
CEZ2:The Internet is for .... (I had to) (I AM NOT A PERVERT)
CEZ3: Aqua - Barbie Girl

Oh come on we all know if some one REALLY made there own fan character like that they would have the most annoying music.

Bouncey said:
GFZ1:Your Beautiful - James Blunt
GFZ2:Chiki Girls - Chicky Holiday
THZ1:Crazy Frog-Axel F
THZ2:Amy's Theme tune to SA1
CEZ1:Some annoying Slipknot song
CEZ3: Aqua - Barbie Girl
Which is illegal and forbidden... But you might download some midis from www.vgmusic.com, convert them to ogg and then use them for the levels. There are some really annoying ones! :wink:

No, no, have you ever heard my wad?... What was it called...
Basicly, I "bwop"ed out all the music and stuffed it in a silly wad at some point, way back in the day of SPMoves... :)

THE CE2 MUSIC IS A JOKE, it is funny and it is just called that and works for HMS1223(Or what ever he is called) DON'T INSULT ME.

Yeah but either way how is the music I chosen Illegal and Forbidden, besides it would be really fun to hear Barbie Girl while playing the Final Boss.

God... hearing some of the music files listed... would scare me... O_o

then it would be a very stupid, annoying, joke character...

I like where this project is going... But The idea scares me...

I am done with my part of this "project", I don't want the filesize to be bigger that it already is.

Anyway, I should mention that you can look at the Object config (although its not nearly as funny as hearing the voices). Sorry SMS, but I had to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back