Inori Aizawa (Internet Explorer-tan) v2

Strife

attachment.php

Did you know that Internet Explorer has an official mascot of sorts? Back in 2013, a studio in Singapore designed a character for Microsoft which was later featured in a short animation for Anime Festival Asia (not to be confused with a different fan-made personification of the web browser).

Much like the browser she's based on, Inori Aizawa is slower than all of her competitors, but not to the extent that she's completely useless if you decide that you want to use her.

Voice clips are from Chantelise.

Changelog:
v2
- Touched up the drifting frames so she looks in the direction she's drifting.

v1
- Initial release

Attachments

• ie_2.gif
    ie_2.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 490
  • ie_3.gif
    ie_3.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 487
  • ie_1.gif
    ie_1.gif
    5.1 MB · Views: 486
  • ie.gif
    ie.gif
    31.3 KB · Views: 7,205
  • KC_InoriAizawa_v2.zip
    294.8 KB · Views: 741
  • inori_drift.png
    inori_drift.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 5,030
Last edited:
This is the ONLY anime character in Kart that I wholeheartedly support. :yes:
I love that you took the time to make all 8 rotations. Stunning spritework, as usual! (Also, I live in Singapore, so it's wild to see it mentioned in a release post.)

You're character is Amazing! I'm still working on a different WIP IE anime girl which is Internet Explorer-chan.

i love her?????????????????

toaster facts: I almost rebranded myself to "internet explorer" here back in 2014 but it turns out someone already used that name and won a few OLDCs with it

Thanks everyone!

I also realized that I forgot to make her look in the direction she's drifting, so I've updated to v2 to fix this.

attachment.php

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back