New Ms Report System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armonte

montobot / Armontina
Well I went to my irc channel today and [13:25] <Steveb96> new report system yay
And then went to Ms.Srb2.org and was surprised at the new system. I have a few Questions about it. When we report. Where does it go?

Discuss

Wait for the thread, it'll have all the info you need.

Reports go straight to the database. Myself, Logan and the #srb2fun ops can all read them using special bot commands.

This is very nice, thanks for getting it up & running.

Edit: For some reason even though on the ms site there's a list of almost twenty servers, I keep only getting two showing up in srb2.

SRB2 only shows joinable ones, a couple may have pinged out, I still need to write a little cron job to mark servers that aren't joinable at all, so that it not only removes servers that time out but also ones that nobody can join. :)

I got 18 servers with listserv and only one was in a different exe. It was Joshua and 0 showed up when I tryed to search. The MS picture says its offline but I can get it with listserv so will I need to open the srb2 launcher and type in the ip to join?

It's not removing all servers properly, give me a bit and I'll setup something to remove unjoinable servers, as I said one post above yours... >_>

Josh loves me, by the way. ^^

I think the correct term is banned, not reported.

I messed with the bar a bit, since the MS isn't working properly with it right now.

Oh noes the bar is broken! How will he tell when it's up or down we will have to revert to the old way... Checking.

mikesword221 said:
Oh noes the bar is broken! How will he tell when it's up or down we will have to revert to the old way... Checking.

It's broken because cue is updating the master server, so he will also have
to update the status bar to be compatible with the new MySQL master server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back