MasterServer Ban list (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there is, looking good, except for the fact that for some reason its only listing one server, when your own ms page is listing nine.

Infact now the main master server site is saying there's no servers up, when there are.

Cue said:
No point, this thread is being put down the toilet and the bars are now useless, there's a report system built into the new MS page...

All in good time, though, soon the cataclysm of the servers will be upon us.
DDD: You just like. Bashed My bars dude. They are not useless. Its just a fancy way of getting the reason for ban out :3

hypershadow96 said:
Hostname: this server plays till morning
Version: 1.09.4
Permanent: No
IP: 99.175.93.41
Port: 5029
It's
IP: 83.73.6.45
Port: 59969
The I.P. and port are shown above the servername.
Also,
Cue said:
No point, this thread is being put down the toilet and the bars are now useless, there's a report system built into the new MS page...
Sometimes, it can't correctly be viewed, so it'll be impossible to report at those times.

Armonte said:
Cue said:

All in good time, though, soon the cataclysm of the servers will be upon us.
DDD: You just like. Bashed My bars dude. They are not useless. Its just a fancy way of getting the reason for ban out :3

And how do you expect to use them when this thread, as of when Logan puts the MySQL MS up, will not be used at all any more? We'll have another thread with details and that's it, you specify the logfile URLs in the report system, no fancy images required...

And to answer the questions about the http://ms.srb2.org page not working, that's because Logan hasn't put up the new MS yet. =P

WTF was this. They were in tag, they were doing what they were supposed to, but I was banned? So yeah, general stupidity. :D

WTF log
EDIT: Crap, just noticed the new report system.

Sonic Shadow said:
More like hacking. You can't accurately tell anymore if the host was the one that banned you.
Code:
<rosy> SAY GOODBYE
Joey has been kicked (Banned)
Did you not see this? The "SAY GOODBYE" thing was from the host, not from another user, so I don't think there was a user that hacked. The host most likely didn't even want him on the server, so that's why the host said "BYE BYE" after he got all of the information he needed.

EDIT: How did I come out with two end quote tags? O_o I thought I used a code tag and a quote tag, not 1 1/2 quote tags and 1/2 code tag.

Sonic Shadow said:
More like hacking. You can't accurately tell anymore if the host was the one that banned you.

If it's someone really doing that, they'll go after everyone, including the host. I'd bet much more on stupidity than a hacker in these kinds of instances. And the host is generally identifiable over someone going in and hacking the game in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back