[Open Assets] Rouge.wad

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrispy

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
Rouge.wad working in ME
srb20001.png

Link!
Sendspace Mirror

Last edited:
I thought you said that making wads was more of a job now than a hobby yet your producing them like hotcakes... Now i want hotcakes.

But good wad nonetheless.

I'm only allowed to release wads that I made, so I can't convert other wads unless given permission by the original author.

Yes, Rouge! Another one of your characters that I love to play as. My only dislike is her skin should be a tad darker and the pink should be a bit darker. Good character WAD nonetheless.

Chrispy said:
I'm only allowed to release wads that I made, so I can't convert other wads unless given permission by the original author.
Chrispy's right.He must get the permission of the author and do not double post.That's why Edit button exist.Nice character anyway

Rouge's head is fairly large .
Her moves are smooth, and simple to control, which is a huge thumbs up, because some other WADs are slippery .
But she looks more like a chibi Rouge than anything .
Nonetheless, she's well made .
Kudos .

Rouge's signature feature is her shapeliness (coupled with her flirtatious personality.) If you update, it'd be nice to see that. However, that'd be a lot of work, so...

Btw, SnowPrincess, it's polite to use default text color. Text coloring is very ugly because of the different themes available.

I made her more head larger and her body less curvy because there shouldn't be characters like her in a game with the fanbase like Sonic. Young children and such.

Actually, I quite like the more caricature-styled approach than the femme fatale thing usually used with Rouge. For one thing its a matter of preference, the best pictures I've seen of Rouge were more cute than "shapely", and for another it fits much better with the character design... in either case it makes Rouge less of a generic video game character and more of a Sonic character.

And also the "chibi" thing makes her look less out of place compared to the other srb2 charaters. better yet you could say srb2's sonic tails and knuckles look "chibi"

on Edge said:
Rouge's signature feature is her shapeliness (coupled with her flirtatious personality.) If you update, it'd be nice to see that. However, that'd be a lot of work, so...

Btw, SnowPrincess, it's polite to use default text color. Text coloring is very ugly because of the different themes available.

Oops,
I'm sorry :P
I'm new to this forum thing >.>

Chrispy said:
I made her more head larger and her body less curvy because there shouldn't be characters like her in a game with the fanbase like Sonic. Young children and such.

Wow. Deja vu.

On a related note, I'm glad this was ported over. This was another one of the "Top 20 I Absolutely Refuse to Delete"

SnowPrincess said:
on Edge said:

Oops,
I'm sorry :P
I'm new to this forum thing >.>
I swear to god you look just like this person that lives down the street from me only with black hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back