• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tripel's Terrifyingly Terrific Thread of Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripel the fox

Community GU GU GUUUUU~
It's about time I made an editing thread, considering how much stuff I make. (most of which never gets released)

So here's a thread. With an image!
ytnwk44698ygnm9zg.jpg

Doesn't take that much guessing to figure out what it's suppost to be! The FPS is really bad here, but it's also being shown off in CEZ so it probably won't be that bad in any custom levels.
(it's Splatoon if it actually did take that much guessing)

And how about Mario and Luigi too!
21t93997aweb9eszg.jpg

They also work separately, though obviously bros. moves won't work. But seeing as I haven't implemented them yet and they can probably make it through single player anyway, that shouldn't be too big a deal for anyone who just wants to play as Luigi... or Mario, but who likes him anyway?

I guess that's about it. Feedback would be appreciated!

Last edited:
I think that is supposed to be like a thing similar to Splatoon. Am I right?

EDIT: I'm fucking blind, I didn't read the OP.

Last edited:
What's that ? a huge Flat ?

Doesn't take that much guessing to figure out what it's suppost to be! The FPS is really bad here, but it's also being shown off in CEZ so it probably won't be that bad in any custom levels.
(it's Splatoon if it actually did take that much guessing)
how did you not see that

Splatoon in SRB2 sounds great, I'd love to turn into a squid OR A KID in this game. Is that gonna be a feature?
Oh, and you should really fix the FPS drop.

I don't even think you can do something about the FPS drop, the ink looks like it's just tons and tons of objects thrown next to each other, and since SRB2 has self limitations, it's just gonna kill the framerate everytime. Just my 2 cents.

Wheee, progress!
528ycebudeqi0t5zg.jpg

Also, I'm probably not going to do too much about the frame rate since I can't think of any way to fix it. And it will probably work good enough in small maps... I hope, anyway... but still progress!

Wheee, progress!
528ycebudeqi0t5zg.jpg

Also, I'm probably not going to do too much about the frame rate since I can't think of any way to fix it. And it will probably work good enough in small maps... I hope, anyway... but still progress!

hey, is similar to the sprites of spheres.wad and portal.wad O.o .

Oh my god yes. That looks absolutely amazing!
I'm not too sure why Rosy is randomly spazzing into the spring frame as I think it looks off in its current state, but other than that, continue, I wanna see more!

How the hell? That's incredible. How are you rendering the playfield? The angle looks too oblique for it to be sector-based, but then if it's a 2D graphic, how hard is it to keep the scale and movement of the sprites in sync?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back