Elaborate upon your representational imagery.

I got inspired by using a silver the hedgehog avatar when I first played silver.wad on Srb2. Previously my favorite was Tails.

Mine is misleading.

Mine, going with my name, is fire. But secretly, its to cover up for a abrupt character obsession.

I was obsessed with Blaze from the sonic games when I created my forum account. Unfortunately, within a week or two I realized that Blaze wasn't all that interesting, so I covered up my hastily and poorly chosen name with the other meaning of blaze, being just fire of course.

My current avatar is just an animation I made with some Bomberman sprites. It displays the process of how other Bomberman are 'born'...jk.

My previous one, the Jam Girl, is the most awesome avatar in the world...or just freaky.
jokakaavatar.png

Rayman. I loved those games.

STOP MAKING MINI-GAME COMPILATIONS!
So true! Like Rayman Origins is that fun looking...
Anyway, my ava... Er, *reads title* reepresantional imagenary is the awsome face! Couldn't come with something that describes me more: Stupid, plain, and awsome. =P

Yes I know I misspeled repressentational imagery... Its'a joke cause im an Israeli who never used this word before... I think... o-0

I drew mine. Using PK hack, I made an enemy that looked like this. When I exported it, the colors turned negative.

Mine is picture of Kisuke Urahara, a character from Bleach(anime/manga)

Since he is my favourite anime character and that he looks way cooler without his hat on, I decided to use this picture as my avatar.

Mine is just a penguin with the Brazil flag pictures. It's just because I'm one of the few brazilians that aren't banned of this forum. XP
The idea of the penguin came out of Shardvex's avatar. BUT IT ISN'T A COPY!!!!!!!!

It's just because I'm one of the few brazilians that aren't banned of this forum.
Me too :D
My avatar represents...
TADA!ME!!!TADA!
I'm so cool...
Back to the thread.
Yeah, it's a fox namely Kim with his Pyraz Chao namely Winky. That's just right.

Last edited:
It's a big powerful robot scared of a little Rabbit girl and her Chao. How can you not laugh at that.

My representational imagery once again changed (wait did that come out right?) to a pixel cat I made in Paint. It's a bit difficult to draw cats, I'm used to drawing on bases and it usually looks better. Pixel art I make from scratch look ugly (unless I have a clear reference on it).

I don't know why I'm saying this again, but it's a subtle reference to Link's Awakening, and that goddamned annoying mouse who follows your every move.
He is watching.
He is always watching

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back