This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

sonc

have a night
Yet another legacy character to add to the collection, we can't get enough of those, can we?

attachment.php

Anyways, here's a kind of "enhanced" port of Early Sonic, or, the closest we got of SRBII.

This wad is not much, just a multi-thok character.

Enjoy, i guess.
compare the tones i had of the 2.1 release with this one

Known Issues:
The big lives icon is a nice touch, but again, it overlaps the multiplayer hud.

Supporters / CoAuthors

Attachments

• srb20128.gif
    srb20128.gif
    47.6 KB · Views: 33,189
  • srb20127.gif
    srb20127.gif
    6 MB · Views: 4,650
  • srb20116.gif
    srb20116.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 4,990
  • VC_EarlySonic-v1.pk3
    639.6 KB · Views: 4,512
Last edited by a moderator:
There he is, the early sonic. He lives. Good thing it gets through because it's an old historical SSNTails made Sonic eh.

Finally! sonic robo blast ii is finally playable! i've been waiting for this my entire life

well, because there was an idea by someone on the past days (2.1) where the super form shall be Tails, and the idea was granted but only in the 2.2, and so they did it.
While yes, thank you for explaining, that was a whole year ago lol. Though that's not my point, it looks like they left the srb2 community a year ago. I don't think they'll see this.

While yes, thank you for explaining, that was a whole year ago lol. Though that's not my point, it looks like they left the srb2 community a year ago. I don't think they'll see this.
they didnt leave they are still active on the mb they resently updated the sketch-hog mod for srb2 kart

Rule 17. Be respectful to content creators.
Yet another legacy character to add to the collection, we can't get enough of those, can we?

attachment.php

Anyways, here's a kind of "enhanced" port of Early Sonic, or, the closest we got of SRBII.

This wad is not much, just a multi-thok character.

Enjoy, i guess.
compare the tones i had of the 2.1 release with this one

Known Issues:

Supporters / CoAuthors

At Least It Wasn't That Godawful Tree Sonic From Sonic Robo Blast 2's 1998 Intro Hahaha I Would've Laughed Harder If That's What You Made

At Least It Wasn't That Godawful Tree Sonic From Sonic Robo Blast 2's 1998 Intro Hahaha I Would've Laughed Harder If That's What You Made
bruh this idiot...
Post automatically merged:

first sms. then insulting someones mod.

bruh this idiot...
Post automatically merged:

first sms. then insulting someones mod.
SHAME And Also:

JonathanTheHeghehog,what you said was truly disrespectful about SRB2's Early Sonic.You know what the limitations are when it was 1998? 'Cause you act to it like a total jerk.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back