[Open Assets] [XSRB2] Cloud Cradle G! Golf for masochists! (g_CloudCradleGolf.wad)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

D00D64

Probably Responsible
This was going to be an a part of Project DAMN, but I decided to move it into it's own release.

xsrb0022.png

I am completely aware you all hate me.

...Wuzzat? You DONT? Well, you certainly WILL. Why?
Because this is EEEEEEEEEEVIIIIILLLL. Yes, so evil I had to lengthen the word and everything. It's that evil. Now here are some screenshots... OF EVIL

xsrb0029.png

xsrb0030.png

xsrb0031.png

xsrb0032-1.png

xsrb0034-1.png

And the most EEEEEEEEEEVIIIIILLLL screenshot here:
xsrb0036.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And with that, we go to the downloads:
Main download right down there in attatchments.
Mediafire mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/?jk0j0zwtnqm
Sendspace mirror: http://www.sendspace.com/file/d3slra

However, be warned. If you didn't get the memo by now, this is HARD stuff. If you have not mastered Aether Shrine, you WILL NOT get under par. Hell, even if you did master Aether Shrine, there is no guarantee that you can do THIS well. You will need to give it all you got.

Though, after this, I may just make a more traditional and easy course next time :P

NOTE: The maps start on U0 and go on to U8.

Attachments

• g_CloudCradleGolf.zip
    1 MB · Views: 1,210
Hmm, well, I do have to admit that these holes are quite hard. A lot harder than is really necessary in my opinion. Though hole one is pretty easy, I'll have to play the other ones.

And now I'm inspired to create a golf course myself. Thanks a lot D00D. I hate you now grrrr

And calling this pack "evil" is clearly an understatement.

I have a question. Is there some way to apply an addon to Srb2 without testing it with SRB2DB?

Just use map mapu0 -force (or whatever map this mod starts with).
Yeah, but it doesn't play like it does in the screenshots. There is no Par thing at the top right. Plus, there is no music, and I don't see a score screen after I'm done playing, it just takes me back to the main menu.

Yeah, but it doesn't play like it does in the screenshots. There is no Par thing at the top right. Plus, there is no music, and I don't see a score screen after I'm done playing, it just takes me back to the main menu.

You have to go into Aether Shrine first, and then you do what Torgo said.

This screams to me that you're not using XSRB2, which is... rather necessary for anything golf-mode related.

You have to go into Aether Shrine first, and then you do what Torgo said.
Silly MI, whether you act like you're in golf mode or not is determined not by gametype, but by the map's TypeOfLevel. It doesn't matter where you warp from.

I gave up on hole 9 after 160 strokes. If I kept playing, I would have had a stroke. xD

This actually isn't too hard. It only annoyed me the first time, simply because I was completely unaware of the fact that you can brake in Golf Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back