Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my name is Mii3000 but my real name is Brendan Tate, I like video games and drawings. And I am very special

I am Ecaf Regnaleb, aka Evan Belanger IRL. Hopefully you don't ban me for being 11. PLEASE DON'T BAN ME. PLZ. I should be able to stay because I'm mature enough. Or was that another forum? Oh, and I SUCK at SRB2. And anything related to it. Like SRB2DB. YEP!

Last edited:
Hai, M'name's Gabe Newell.

Lol just kidding, my name is Ace Ice as know by my persona/OC Ace Ice the prince of Ice from my future series plan "Team AllStars™". I'm just your average 1/2 autistic gamer, artist and animator.

I've played SRB2 at the middle of 2012, (unsure of release date) and I fell head orge heels for it like it was the waifu of my dreams. I prefer to be humorous and sociable online while making infinite and beyond references and memes until your sick of it and you wanna rekt me (see, did it again.) I can be really friendly and quite the weeaboo online, but if you do anything to annoy me or even try and troll me, I have a black belt in flamewars and I know a kid when I see one. (Beware of my roasts.)

Well, I'm a busy guy, especially on DeviantART where I unleash my autisti... I MEAN, artistic skills online. http://ace66062.deviantart.com/

Just testing this so if it ends up in the wrong place lemme know, I'm not exactly the greatest person when it comes to forums and stuff ^^;;

My username is Pixel99 but you can call me Zoom, or Pixel, or whichever, I've been playing srb2 since about like....1.09.4

Thaatts about it really, I wanna get into wad making but I'm a lazy bum :P

I haven't been here since November. I'm just dropping by to say hi and reintroduce myself. I'm Breada, or David G., and I hang out wherever I want to be.

I used to be a big fan of SRB2, but I'm not even able to play it anymore. Ah, well.

Might as well introduce myself, as I've been lurking these boards since mid 2008. I've been playing this game since then and I've gone trough a ton of aliases on multiplayer. I just pulled this name out of my head, and sure enough, it somehow wasn't taken.

I sure hope that I'll be able to finally contribute some meaningful stuff to this community... Hopefully...

Yo Yo! I'm **MK.exe**, long time player. Been starting to look into the new events happening with 2.2 as well as looking into the awesome new wads and luas that other users had been making.

I'm not the same as I was two years ago, so I might as well make a new post here.

I first began playing SRB2 around 2009, back when people thought the next version was going to be 1.1. I went by AndyMan123 back then. I played with HMS like it was going out of style and yelled at people in netgames for using bad grammar. Suffice it to say I'm glad I'm not 11 anymore.

I made a new account here some years later under the name MetalHead7. I had just rediscovered SRB2 and wanted to contribute something better than a questionable circuit map, so I made Sunset Isle Zone and the Knuckles' OVA hat mod.

I'm now 18 and I've rediscovered SRB2 for the second time. I've got Zone Builder and SLADE open as I write this, as I'm keen to continue creating content for the game that defined my childhood.

When I'm not doing something SRB2 related, I attend classes at my local community college, write chiptunes, and try to find new ways to make this life my own.

I never play in netgames or check my PMs here, so if for some reason you'd like to talk to me, you can usually find me on #srb2fun.

I look forward to experiencing the release of 2.2 with all of you. Cheers.

When blood and sweat is the real cost; Thinking ceases, the truth is lost

My original post here is ages old, so I'd like to reintroduce myself.

Hi, I'm Wolfy, also known as wolfs! I'm currently a developer for SRB2 and a member of Kart Krew, focusing mainly on code changes and Lua scripts. Most of the things I do regarding SRB2 development are centered around expansions to the Lua API, so modders can do more crazy stuff!

Aside from that, I'm fairly average. I'm really into anime and games, and programming is a fun hobby of mine. I make mods for other games from time to time, but most are really just petty experiments. I've been putting a lot of time into SRB2 recently, so expect some more crazy stuff from me :P

Hi! I'm Jordan, though for some reason I decided to go by "EggModernism" here because the idea makes me laugh. I'm British, I'm 21, I first discovered SRB2 back in its 1.08 days (when I was, like, nine), and I rediscovered it a year ago to find it's considerably better than I could have ever imagined. I would love to design maps for the game, though progress on learning the ins and outs of Zone Builder is pretty slow. I regularly play online with friends, usually Co-op.

I enjoy long walks in the blogosphere, I like to write absurd stories (sometimes featuring Eggman), I once wrote a 400,000-word Sonic fanfic (but let's never speak of that again), and I read dense books for fun.

Finally got around to making this post, so here we go.

I discovered SRB2 around November 2015. (2.1.14 so I haven't been around that long) It wasn't until I found out the game was modifiable that I discovered these forums, and the amazing mods that were on it. Seeing all these mods have inspired me to create my own custom content for SRB2, which has become one of my favorite Sonic fangames.

When I'm not doing SRB2-related things, I'm usually online on Miiverse, spouting memes. That's pretty much it.

Hi, I'm TerrierJen. My nickname is the fusion of the names Terriermon and Jenrya, from Digimon Tamers.

I play SRB2 since 2008-2010. Recently i got interested in the game again, because i wanted to play it with my friends, even though they don't like Sonic too much. I think this game is my favorite Sonic fangame, or even my favorite Sonic game from all. Also i remember of being scared of the game because of the song that plays when you fight Eggman, when i played it for the first time.

Sometimes i watch anime, when i'm not too lazy to do so. I also like playing rom hacks of games like Super Mario World, Sonic and Earthbound. I even try to do some rom hacking with SMW, but i'm not too good with it.

I was really excited to join the forum, though i had to wait some days because of some problems. I hope i can find nice friends here. Maybe even learn something about SRB2 editing.

That's it, i guess.

Hey guys. My name is FoxBoy8! AKA Boom's Beats (YouTube).
My real name is Daniel, I was just browsing the web for anything Sonic The Hedgehog related, I ended up finding Sonic Robo Blast 2. I downloaded it, played it and loved it.
I started back on 2.0.6! I'm just a gamer, that loves SRB2, to be honest. I starting playing Sonic back in 2008, when I played Sonic Adventure 2 (my favourite sonic game) for the Nintendo Gamecube. I soon started YouTube, because I watched someone's SRB2 videos (Bluecore) and it encouraged me to make my own channel and play SRB2 on it.
I'm sorry that I may have rambled quite a lot there. I'm 14 years old, by the way.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Heya! I'm Sketch or Sketch The Sketchhog! (Aka, my OC's name) I absolutely LOVE SRB2 to DEATH and think it's the best Sonic fan game OF ALL TIME! With this, I downloaded tons of wads and lua scripts and loved playing the game and making friends online, and I hope to do the same here! I'm 13 years old with an amazing sister with SPECTACULAR artist skills on a app called Drawcast with pictures even I can't draw as well as she can, and she's YOUNGER THEN ME. So yeah, that's it I guess, so keep an eye on me. I can get pretty silly at times, so feel free to join in if you want. One more fact, my real name is Ben. I'm sure that's an exciting way to end introducing yourself isn't it? Well, i'll see you around!

I deleted my old post because gross and cringe.

Honestly I just lurk around the forums, trying not to post anything.
Usually when I do stuff its really stupid and I regret ever doing it, so this post will probably end up being deleted as well.

That's all.

I am Luis. Luis The Hedgehog(i'm not going to say my Real Name)I am a Srb2 Fan and i have a lot of friends in srb2. I'm Brazillian and i dont talk english very well.

Last edited:
Hi, my name is elvinkonohana but you call me Elvin. I Play games and making
Maps. But I'm not really good at it but learning make one. I'm also bad at english...

Last edited:
Hi, my name is CutestGirlHere, and I already regret choosing this as my name. I'm 17, and after a year(or two.) of not playing SRB2 I'm finally back and this time I decided to try making an account on here. I'm super duper nice and I will always try to be nice to as many people as I can. I also tend to over exaggerate almost everything I say or talk about, so if I ever give something an adjective you should immediately assume I'm lying.
Also I don't know what the Post Quick Reply/Go Advanced things are or what they do, and I'm worried this won't send correctly if I pick the wrong option. Kinda not good with forum things. :P .
*Edit:Okay so Post Quick Reply was the right option. Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back