[Open Assets] TailsDollCE.wad

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrispy

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
TailsDollCE.wad now compatible with SRB2ME!
With improved color changing, he looks creepy no matter what color you are!
srb20000h.png

Update 2

Last edited:
Now I'm working on converting Rouge.wad over to ME. I don't really know who to do after that. You guys have any requests? I can only do the wads I've made, I don't think I'm allowed to convert other peoples wads.

Well, now that I think about it, the only wads I've made that haven't been redone into a better version are Chaos 0 and EggRobo...
There might be more though, I can't remember.

I like the character, but slow fall seems even worse then it used to be before. Is it just me, or is slow fall not as slow anymore?

Chrispy said:
Well, now that I think about it, the only wads I've made that haven't been redone into a better version are Chaos 0 and EggRobo...
There might be more though, I can't remember.

nitro or something...

Chrispy said:
Now I'm working on converting Rouge.wad over to ME. I don't really know who to do after that. You guys have any requests? I can only do the wads I've made, I don't think I'm allowed to convert other peoples wads.
Please do the Muffin. He was my favorite character WAD :<

There was one for 1.09.4, but it hasn't been converted yet. Only Chaos Zero 64 can convert that since it's his wad and he's busy converting SRB2 Riders

Chrispy said:
TailsDollCE.wad now compatible with SRB2ME!
With improved color changing, he looks creepy no matter what color you are!
>image of back of td<Link!
Sendspace Mirror!
I thought you want people to play this wad, not live in fear of creepy pink tails dolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back