Diffrent colored rings (MC-Rings.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

WR 102
I heard people complaining alot about rings not being able to change colors in maps a while ago, and I'm here to fix that, with this new MultiColored-Rings.soc (Newly named MC-Rings.wad)

Basically, these act like normal rings, but they are able to change color, relative to what your color is

Download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/eitolx

Oh yeah, Screenshots:
srb20000te2.png

^ Working with Normally thrown rings ^

srb20000wg8.png

^ working with Auto rings and Auto Ring combinations! ^

srb20001mx0.png

^ Working with Bomb rings ^

srb20000ln1.png

^ working with Homing rings and Homing ring combinations ^

Enjoy!

One thing. Let me get this straight. A (let's say) purple character launches a ring and that ring comes out purple? Is that it?

Espyo said:
One thing. Let me get this straight. A (let's say) purple character launches a ring and that ring comes out purple? Is that it?

Yeah, Also, if you change color after the ring was thrown, the Ring will also change color relative to your color :wink:

Wow, this is an cool wad flame, nice one , this is actually quite a handy soc when it comes to team-match netgames.:)

*Downloads*.

Sykotic said:
Somewhat useless in CTF :/ This is Pretty cool though.

XD

Rings are already your color in CTF.<_<

I always wanted somebody to make a soc like this. Nice job!:wink:

Hahaha, I'm glad that many people are enjoying this.
I swear, that I must have seen over 3 netgames using this SOC, and people on IRC were complimenting about it too.
Although, I only request that more people (who have tried the SOC and havent posted about it) post their reactions twoard the SOC, Okay? :wink:

I used this in Pretty SRb2 earlier. I played as a Blue Sonic expecting a BLue aftertrail (See PrettySRb2 topic) but instead I got Red. This could be a Problem with the EXE and not the Soc, but I just decided to report this to see what you thought.

Sykotic said:
I used this in Pretty SRb2 earlier. I played as a Blue Sonic expecting a Blue after trial (See PrettySRb2 topic) but instead I got Red. This could be a Problem with the EXE and not the Soc, but I just decided to report this to see what you thought.

All the after images in it are default color.

I'm still working on this just so you all know...

I have the Normal auto rings currently with the Color changing
Not the Auto Homing or auto bomb yet

Here's a screenshot just in-case if you guys are curious
srb20000wg8.png

EDIT: I worked fast tonight and made the SOC able to make All the Auto Rings and Combinations (I.e. Auto+Homing, Auto+Explosion)

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0zm2ul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back