[Open Assets] f_PHCCPack

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PHCC

Too fast for you to see me.
Here are my CTF Maps:

srb20010o.png

srb20011.png

2° CTF Map:
srb20111.png

srb20112.png

Here are my 3° CTF map:

bluelw.png

redle.png

Note: I don't have images of the 4° map... sorry

View attachment f_PHCCPack.rar

EDIT: some bugs found by me have been fixed.

Last edited:
This wad does not follow the naming conventions of the submissions guidelines (see here). I can reupload it if this map is playable in the gametype it was meant for.

EDIT: At a first glance, this is in dire need of some level design 101 basics. See this article, especially pay attention to the match and CTF guidelines. It seems to "work" so far, but I would suggest that you at LEAST work on your thing placement and rename your wad to something like mtf_PHCCpack.wad before resubmitting the wad.

Last edited:
I think the set has at least some sort of effort and can make Releases, I'd just make it follow the naming convention first.

then ... Do you tested (played) my maps?

They are not so bad .... I think XD DX

PHCC, you need to follow the naming conventions. The current gametype indicators in your filename are "ctf", or Coop, Tag and Capture The Flag. If this is only intended for Capture The Flag, then it should be named f_PHCCMAPS.wad.

I remade some maps, only to remove some graphics errors.

Now you can play better (the screenshots are the same)

Sorry for the double post.but nobody says anything, even if it are bad reviews, I need opinions to improve these levels.

You do not have to do a double post. Just edit your post already placed.

But, let's get down to business.
I played all lvls. I'll talk about them one by one here:

I liked the first lvl, the player has several paths to take, and in middle he can change the path. The player can walk on the floor, first floor and second floor, and yet, even without playing with tails, the player can choose the path by the air.
Although not have many weapons scattered, appears to be the best CTF lvl in this pack.

2º lvl: This lvl was done with great creativity, but that creativity was not used properly.The lvl seems to be empty, put more rings or something to fill this open space. What I like best on this level, was the fact that the bases are on top and one below. The customised music is also very good.

3° lvl: this lvl is good, just needs a lot of texture variation.

4° lvl:This was the worst of all. this lvl is very confusing, does not seem like a city and I just didn't like it.

6/10

3estrelas_fundoCinza.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back