Super Sprite Replacement (New name: SenkuServ.wad)

Do you like it?

• Yes, it's nice, but could use work.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is so so.

• No, but you should continue it anyways.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Senku Niola

Drifting Golden Swordsman
This wad replaces a lot of SRB2's default sprites with ones I updated it to. It has a small soc within it to make sure objects work at 100%.

Senku's srb2 replacement wad (Use Right click Save as)
http://www.freewebtown.com/Nitemare/Wads/senkuserv109.wad

NEW UPDATE 7/12/09: Minor clean up of some sprites and removal of the horrible emeralds, will replace eventually.

http://www.freewebtown.com/Nitemare/Wads/SUSTL.wad

Outdated Screenshot
srb20021.png

The first link is broken. The second link doesen't download anything exept a test level.

MBMB said:
The first link is broken. The second link doesen't download anything exept a test level.
The first link works just fine to me. Try again in another browser. The second link is just in case you don't feel like playing the entire SRB2 levels again to find out which sprites have been changed or if you don't have XWE/DeePsea.

I never actually replied once I got the wad, so I'll say it now. The crawlas really DO look evil-ish, although the antennas doesn't really seem to fit Eggman's style. Having grass was kinda cool.

I downloaded the second one, but none of the sprites were changed. :?

EDIT: I forgot my full stop. *shot*

Good lord

Good lord....... the enemies actually look...................threatening......*put dun-dun-dun here*

*blows dust off this topic* I started up this again. Right now the only change was my Crawla 2.0 (blue crawla) was updated slightly and skims no longer bombard you like hell even new spring graphics ( floor ones that face up only D: ). Next update will replace the red crawla with a brand new type of crawla since the orange one is kinda stupid with the lack of frames to make correct movement AI.

So what are you waiting for go download it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back