This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Frostiikin

recovering elseif abuser
Judge
Amy's tired of being called useless, and now she's out for blood. er-I mean bolts.
attachment.php

Jokes aside, this mod comes from me having an idea for making a srb2 character who actually gives you a reason to kill enemies instead of just ignoring them, and amy's kit just made sense for that sort of character. Anyways, here are the changes from vanilla amy.

No hammer end-lag
attachment.php

In order to get people to actually fight badniks, I have removed the end lag that the hammer normally has, which makes taking out tons of crawlas possible at supersonic speeds!

InstaShield-like TwinSpin
attachment.php

The twinspin now makes you invincible while it's in use, which can be used for some interesting skips.

Super Form
attachment.php

No idea why vanilla amy doesn't have this.

By far the biggest change, the badnik counter!
attachment.php

Each badnik you kill will add one point to your badnik counter, which in turn will boost your maximum jump height and speed! While there is a cap to your maximum jump height, your run speed has no limit!

Attachments

• lensflare.jpg
    lensflare.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 9,259
  • srb20005.gif
    srb20005.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 6,713
  • srb20004.gif
    srb20004.gif
    7.4 MB · Views: 7,170
  • srb20006.gif
    srb20006.gif
    5 MB · Views: 7,167
  • srb20007.gif
    srb20007.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 7,329
  • VL_BadnikBusterAmy-v1.1.pk3
    2.6 KB · Views: 1,440
Last edited:
Unfortunately, I'll have to reject this on the grounds that she does not, in fact, get meme laser eyes after killing 98 badniks, as demonstrated in the first screenshot.

Now that's a more interesting way to play as Amy (not that the vanilla wasn't fun).

From what the files show, Badnik Buster mode looks pretty neat.
Though, once I created a private netgame, this.
attachment.php

Attachments

• srb21479.png
    srb21479.png
    255.7 KB · Views: 4,380
attachment.php
What the actual fuck... I gotta fix this, no idea why thats happening

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

attachment.php
Alright, fixed the bug. Was caused by me not accounting for people switching to amy mid-game since i was an idiot and forgot thats a thing you can do.

Unfortunately, I'll have to reject this on the grounds that she does not, in fact, get meme laser eyes after killing 98 badniks, as demonstrated in the first screenshot.

this is clickbait. don't download.

That's a joke, this isn't bad, don't @ me. It's a really fun and unique twist to Amy's gameplay.

This is pure fucking gold. Can't believe I never stumbled upon this before. This may give me a reason to go full doom guy.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back